7

Cole tried to pull off as he heard the door open again but Floyd just pushed Coles head onto him causing Cole to gag. Cole continued to suck off Floyd as it was obvious that's what Floyd wanted "Greetings Mr. Harlin" Floyd had to hold back the grunts stuck in his throat. "Hello King" Cole heard what this Harlin guy called Floyd and looked up at Floyd with curious eyes.

Cole made mistakes which he discovered only made Floyd love this more, the main one being when Cole gently used his teeth to gently graze Floyd's length. Cole kept going until he felt Floyd's hand curl tightly in his hair and ball up, pushing Coles head all the way down, cumming into Coles mouth while still having his meeting. Under the desk Cole struggled to keep all of the white fluid in his mouth as he pulled back from Floyd as the guy left, Floyd looked down at Cole and finally let himself pant out, smiling at the view of cute little Cole sitting on his knees, Floyd's seed dripping a bit out of his mouth "swallow it all puppy~" Floyd cooed.

Cole did as told and swallowed the thick liquid as Floyd wiped the small drip from the corner of Coles mouth with his thumb before sticking the leather covered thumb into Coles mouth, Cole squeaked a bit and licked the small bit of cum from Floyd's thumb. Cole moaned a tiny bit as Floyd took his thumb back, Floyd gently petted Coles hair "such a good boy~" he said with a smile.

Once the day was over Floyd walked with Cole out of the office building, taking him to the car and kissing him sweetly on the lips, pulling him close, tugging a bit on the leash which caused Cole to gasp and open his mouth. Floyd took the opening and shoved his tongue into Coles mouth, Cole wrapped his arms around Floyd's neck as Floyd's arms wrapped around Coles waist. This felt so right to Cole, being in Floyd's arms as they made out. Floyd pulled back and smiled at Coles red face as he opened the car door for him, Cole got in and Floyd went to the other side and got into the drivers seat.

Once they got back home, Floyd walked with Cole inside, Griffith and Nicholas smiled at Cole "Cole! We missed you!" Floyd's scleras flashed as Nicholas and Griffith drew closer, a growl escaping his lips as he tugged the leash, pulling Cole closer, wrapping his arms protectively around Cole. "So selfish." Nicholas said rolling his eyes "you two had your fun." "We arranged for you to be able to even find him did we not?" Floyd growled not having a counter argument because Nicholas was right.

Cole stayed in Floyd's arms though, relaxing into Floyd. "I love you three..." Cole whispered, they all looked at Cole, Floyd growled a bit and held Cole tighter. Cole whimpered a bit seeing as Floyd didn't like that phrase.

[A/N]
Okay so this chapter is really short but there's two ways I can go, either keep it as Cole with all three or Cole just goes with Floyd and I really think I might just go with Cole and Floyd but idk what do y'all think