For a while, Kenny has been pondering

For a while, Kenny has been pondering. His thoughts were clouded, and had a hard time thinking. He hasn't been the same at all...his depression and anxiety has been getting treated and he was making process but still something wasn't right....

But today...his mind was set on something. Something he was truly scared about but never thought he would ever do.

He was going to propose to Leo....

Kenny couldn't see his future with anyone else, Leo was perfect. He never felt so connected and intimate with anyone else before; it really scared him.

So he decided to take him it on a casual date at Stark's pond, trying to be normal as he possibly can with him.

Truth is, he was terrified...what if Leo rejected him? He has no idea if he can handle it or not...he has abandonment issues and hates getting turned down...it made feel like he wasn't good enough.

They walked around the pond, holding each other's hands. The dirty blond couldn't stop shaking, using every bit of energy to not crack in front of his lover.

Kenny excuses himself to go over to the trash can quickly as he pretends to throw something away. He pulls out a box from his pockets, a small ring inside. There was a bright baby blue Jewel on a silver band. The dirty blond knew Butters would love that as he remembered him showing off a picture of that ring.

 The dirty blond knew Butters would love that as he remembered him showing off a picture of that ring

He went back to Butters, his boyfriend giving a concerned glance, "Ken? You okay?" He asks softly.

Kenny takes in a breathe as he looks down, "Leo...I...um..."

"it's okay Ken...take it slow..." Leo smiles, as he felt Kenny take one of his hands.

Kenny gulps as he nods, "Leo...for a long time...I've been nothing, had no meaning or purpose. My parents... being alcoholics and drug addicts...me being raped and molested in the past...living in poverty with my family...it's been really hard but you...ever since we met you made me smile through hard times. I've thought about suicide so many times...I hurt myself...had no respect for himself...and you were always there for me...more then Eric, Stan, and Kyle ever have combined...then when we started dating...you helped me get therapy and I began to get better...I can't ever thank you enough for that...now? I'm proud of myself because of you. When I look in your eyes, I feel very peaceful, with you everything seems beautiful. You make my life wonderful and worth living...you're brave, bold, strong as strong can be, handsome, with a heart of gold, smart, so so sweet and kind...Leopold you deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one?" he goes down on his knees, opening up the box up as his eyes water, smiling wide.

Butters...?