Preparing for the night to come

As I get out of the car, I thank the taxi driver and pay him money. As I walk up to my front door, I check the mail and grab my keys. As I twist the key and unlock the door, I walk into my kitchen and put my bag down on the bench top.

I quickly ran upstairs and got onto my phone and quickly got on to text Ian.

(Hey baby!)

(Hey my koala bear)

(I can't wait for tonight!)

(I can't wait to see you)

(I love you Ian! I can't wait)

(I love you Lyra, can't wait to see you)

(I need you now!)

(I need you forever)

(You have me forever)

(Okay go get ready Lyra! Sooner we will see each other)

(Okay bye baby! I love you dearly)

As I put my phone down and turn the tv on and look into the my mirror. I hear the news talking about beautiful fireworks tonight and family reunions. As I look back into the mirror, I pull my hair back into a messy bun. As I look behind me through the mirror, I see the box that Ian gave me that I placed on my bed.

I stand up slowly and walk over to my bed. As I pick up the box I wonder what is in the box? As I sit down on my bed and slowly open the box, I become shocked. My jaw drops. He bought me... A... Gorgeous dress and some shoes and a stunning necklace.

I quickly jump up in excitement. I can't believe he did this for me! Its absolutely gorgeous! I have to try this on!

As I slowly put the dress on, I look into the Mirror. It is a white mini dress which sits above my knee and it has a wavy look from the top part down. And has a teal coloured ribbon in the middle over my ribcage. It looks gorgeous! And the shoes... It... Is fabulous! Stunning wedged rubber sole heals. Black.

As I fangirl over my dress and shoes, I look over at my clock. "Oh crap! I only have a hour left!" I hurry over to my mirror and do my makeup to make myself look better. I put the teal smokey eye look on and some white coloured lipstick. It made my grey eyes look irresistible and my lips stand out because it had tints of pink. I look amazing.

As I quickly run downstairs and eat a cupcake I made last night that I put in the fridge, I pick up my phone. "Shoot! My necklace! I quickly go upstairs watching where I place my feet and look in the mirrior head to toe. I grab my favourite silver head chain and put it on my head and then pick up the necklace and put it on. Beautiful.

As I look at myself, smiling. Never have I felt so beautiful. I walk back down stairs turning the lights off. As I went into the kitchen and back to my phone..

4 Notifications.

Hey baby girl,

you were probably thinking I was going to pick you up.

Your rides waiting outside,

Can't wait to see you xx -Ian

"Oh my god, he got me a ride..." I said with a gasp. It would have been better if he was actually here with me though to see his masterpiece. After all I am his.

I grabbed my little teal purse that was under one of the shoes and put my keys, phone and some other things, like some more lipstick, mascara, little bag of tissues. Stuff ordinary.

I think to myself, I think it will be a good night, I look amazing and I smell good. How can this night get any better! Oh right! I need to go to this mystery ride, I wonder what ride it is.

As I step outside and look the door behind me. I turn around to see the perfect, stretched limo. Oh. My. God. Ian. Its... A limo. As I slowly walk down the path I go to my gate and open it and step through, my smile doesn't change one bit. I close the gate behind me and the Limo Driver steps out and bows in my presence. "Good evening Miss Kyris" He stands up straight and goes to the door and opens it for me.

"Thank you kind sir" I nod and step into the Limo, waiting for me is Natalie and Kurt. "Natalie! Your absolutely stunning!" I seat myself down on the leather cushions. I look at her outfit, Purple and black. She was wearing a purple bow in her hair and black dress. "Sweetie, Lyra. You are so... Beautiful." I see her holding back tears as Kurt takes her hand smiling. "Whats wrong!?" I say. "Your so beautiful Lyra, you are. Your an amazing person and I love you so much" She walks over to me watching her head and pulls me into a hug. "I say thank you..."

All my life I have mainly been bullied... Natalie knows. She has always been with me. Through old and new. She is my greatest friend and a sister to me. Im so happy for her and Kurt, but why is she crying?

"Wheres Ian?" I ask wanting him to comfort me. "His waiting for you Lyra" Kurt perks up and says. "Waiting?" I question. "Waiting" Kurt smiles. The driver moves the slot infront of the bars and says "Miss Kyris, Your destination" I hear the driver. I look over to Kurt and Natalie and smile as they reply a smile back to me. "Your Beautiful, go get him Lyra" Natalie seats into Kurts arms.

I embrace myself and step out the limo, I stand two feet onto a red carpet and lift my head up, my eyes glimmer. As candles are lit next to the carpet, I start walking up the hill.