Chapter 2: The Perfect Princesses

I sat on the bench that was outside of the doctor's office, dialing Joanna's number.

Ring, Ring, Ring.

"Hello," said Joanna.

"Hey this is Michelle, can you come pick me up from the Doctor's office?" I said.

"Yeah, I got you."

"Thanks Jo."

Twenty-minutes passed and finally Joanna arrived.

"Hey Jo, thanks for picking me up."

"No problem honey," replied Joanna. Before driving back to Joanna's apartment, we headed to Walmart to pick up my weekly check and Joanna had to pick up some steak for dinner. While I was walking to get my check from my boss, I saw three girls from my school, known as the "Perfect Princesses." They are known for having the cutest shoes, clothes and best hairstyles. Their names are Jazzy, Chanelle and Victoria. Victoria always has on Gucci and Louie Vuitton, and has a 2018 Tesla at only seventeen years old. Chanelle has  every Chanel, Fendi, Prada purse you can think of. I cannot recall a day in the world that I have not seen these bitches with some type of expensive brand. Lastly Jazzy, she is spoiled rotten! She got her first belly button ring when she was only 12 years old! She has several well known brands in her closet. So I hear her bathing suits even cost between $3,000 to $6,000. Oh, and how can I forget her parents bought this girl a brand new Ferrari for her birthday this year. Talk about spoiled bitches.  All of their parents are very wealthy. Jazzy and I use to be friends until I saw her kissing my ex boyfriend. I swear, that girl can never leave other people boyfriends alone but got the nerve to talk shit about everyone else. They have everything most people only dream of.

 When I was reaching out to get my check, the three girls were whispering and chuckling about me. I knew they were talking about me. I mean why else would they stare at me for ten seconds straight mumbling shit under their breath. I know they were looking at this gigantic belly of mine! I just hurried up and walked away trying to find Joanna. I didn't have time for a video to surface the Internet of me beating these hoes up. What I look like? Finally, I spotted her; she was in the meat section.

"Joanna are you done yet? Did you find the steak?" I yelled rambunctiously.

"Hold on...oh....oh ah got it!" she said satisfied as ever.

"Why did you need to dig all the way back in the cooler?'' I said with curiosity.

"Michelle, the best meat is always in the back," Joanna replied.

I just rolled my eyes and said, "Jo come on geesh!"

*For anyone wondering what Joanna (Jo) looks like here is a picture of "Michelle and Jo" together.

Females in original picture above is Malu Trevejo and her friend (which I do not know her name) all copy righted pictures go to them and Google I don't have any rights over these pictures

Females in original picture above is Malu Trevejo and her friend (which I do not know her name) all copy righted pictures go to them and Google I don't have any rights over these pictures. All pictures that are in this book are strictly from Google. The cover picture for this chapter representing "The Perfect Princesses" is India Westbrooks and her friends (which I do not know their names)