A New Beginning

— Conor's pov —
     6 years. It's been 6 years since I have released an album. All of my fans have been messaging me and my friends telling them to tell me that they NEED another album. I've released singles and covers but they have all been collaborations. I haven't released my own music in forever. It's time to change that. So, I decided to leave my current management and move to a new one called Alpha Dog Management. Hopefully, things will change.

Alpha Dog Management has been known to host some of the world's greatest musicians such as Harvey Cantwell and Roadtrip (a 5 piece boyband who I personally find extremely talented and better than some of the other boybands out there). Hopefully in joining this management, I will finally have my 2nd long overdue album out. I'm finally in a happy place. I get to make music that my fans and I both want while meeting new musicians who will hopefully make me better. Things are now looking up and I know I will rule the world, again.

2 months after I found out I was moving managements, I packed up all of my things and I got on the first flight to America, where Alpha Dog Management is held. When I got off my flight to LAX, Los Angeles, I was met with a chauffeur holding a white sign with my name on it. I was already living a new life. The chauffeur introduced himself as Frederick and he led me and my bags to a gorgeous long white limousine. Like I said, living the life. Inside the limousine were 10 brown leather seats, none of which were filled. "This must be the management's limo," I thought. I was right. Frederick and I were silent the entire 1 hour ride to the management house, mainly because I was awestruck at all of the awesome LA sights I have seen throughout the ride. The ride would usually take 10 minutes but because of stupid traffic, it took 1 hour. Traffic was something I would have to get used to I guess. We eventually got to the house I was going to live in for a while. It was a humongous white marble house with 15 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, 3 living rooms, 2 kitchens, and one 10- foot deep swimming pool, almost twice the size of me. When we got to the front door, Frederick rang the doorbell which sounded like a dog bark, made sense. The door opened and I was met with a tall bald man with a big smile on his face. "You must be Conor! I'm blair," he said. "Yes I am, and I am very happy to be working with you," I replied. "Come in and meet the rest of the crew," said Blair. I nodded and walked in, and that was when my life changed forever.

*Authors Note* Thank you so much for reading this first chapter! I have a lot planned so stay tuned.