Chapter 7

February 2, 2014

Im a singer/songwriter and I only write about things ive experienced currently or in the past, so far I had written a few including "Superman", and "The Game". Loads of things had happened over the course of the past month. Caine and Liz had broken up and gotten back together because they worked out their differences. Caine agreed to be patient, and Liz... well she thought the only problem was her boyfriend's problem and that it was his fault. I couldnt blame her, guys like everything fast, even relationships. Me and Liz were like sisters at this point in our friendship. Caine knew this and so he asked me for help.

"Hey Marie!" Caine callled.

"What?"

"Listen, I really messed up with Liz, I really did."

"Yeah no kidding." I say while laughing, just slightly.

"Yeah so I was gonna ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Tell her im sorry, really sorry, I shouldnt have gone so fast."

"Okay fine. But dont expect this to work."

"Thanks Marie, really."

"Yeah, Yeah, no problem."

I walk away and tell Liz what Caine told me to. I didnt feel like he was using me, he loved Liz and would do anything to get back together with her, he really felt like this was girl and I could tell, he told her everyday that he loved her, and I mean seriously. We were on our way to 5th period and Liz was pissed off when I told her the news.

"Caine needs to stop being a coward and tell me himself!"

I walk into Algebra and sit down, confused, not knowing how Caine would react. Hoping he wouldnt yell at me or get angry at me.

"So?" Caine asked, expecting a good answer.

"Well..." I say preparing myself for the impact, he had almost broken his knuckles punching a wall once in Spanish. I knew how hard Liz punched too, she played softball everyday after-school. She punched my stomach not knowing how hard she hit, the pain stayed for the two days afterwards but there wasnt a bruise, thank God. I explained Liz's expression to the statement I had to pass along. Why did he tell me you ask? Simple, if she didnt listen to Caine, she would listen to me.

"Are you serious? Oh my God, I sware! I did tell her in person, but did she listen? No!" He walks around the room with his hands behind his head trying to calm down. Thankfully, Liz finally listened and they made up and started to go back out again.

Thank God that's over.