Chapter 5 : Drunk

Chapter 5 : Drunk

____________________________________________________

Madison Davis

4 Days Later (Saturday)

5.30p.m.

After school, the six of us, including Jenny who we bumped into just now, were walking back home together. Jenny was chatting away with Valerie about the new mall that just opened opposite our neighborhood. Nash had to stay back in school for some reason I do not know.

" What are you guys doing later? " I asked, mainly directed to the guys.

Jenny noticed, " I was thinking about hitting the mall with Val. Drew, you coming? "

" I actually have a project to do. " I saw Jenny frown. I never got to talk to her that day at the amusement park, things got a little out of hand when Keaton went " missing ". I'll try to speak to her tomorrow.

" Well, Keaton and I are heading out to a club my friend owns later around eight. It's not far, wanna tag along? " Wesley asked me.

" Nah, I don't drink. Underaged remember? " I chuckled. Guys like Wes and Drew didn't really bother about the rules, they just do what they want. But Keaton? I'm not so sure about him, he is rather mysterious.

" Well, suit yourself. " he shrugged.

" Hey Mads, wanna stay over at our place? I need someone to help me with the two idiots when they get back. " he said signaling to Keaton and Wes. They just glared at him. I giggled.

I thought about it for a short while wondering if I was busy tomorrow, " Sure. " I replied.

All of a sudden there was a loud SNAP! following by an uncomfortable feeling coming from my right slipper. I looked down to see that the rubber had broke into two pieces. Everyone stopped and just stared.

" Oh man, I liked these. " I said frowning. I just took both of them off and walked barefoot with the others tagging behind me trying to catch up.

They all stared at me in shock, " Hey Maddy, I don't think you should walk like that.... " Wesley said worry clear in his voice.

" There's glass on the ground! " Keaton suddenly screamed giving me a shock. I nearly stepped down on the barely visible glass when I was lifted into the air. I looked up and saw Drew carrying me bridal style. I just smiled at how sweet he was, Drew was like a brother I never had.

" Come on, I'll give you a piggy back ride. I'm not going to let you walk like this. " he smiled. I sighed as he let me down away from the glass then crawling onto his back. We all started walking again. I saw Wes looking slightly mad and Keaton had his shoulders slumped down. Which made me rather suspicious....

I looked to the girls and saw Jenny looking a bit frustrated and Valerie.....well, she pulled something circular from her bag, which I think was a lollipop, and started licking it. Then she started humming the Barbie Girl song. I just shook my head and chuckled.

As I slung my arms around Drew's neck, I could feel his shoulders muscles and damn he works out a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.35p.m.

I was sitting at the guys' living room watching Spongebob Squarepants with a jar of cookies in my hands. I had already gotten my stuff over an hour ago and have been sitting here ever since.

Keaton and Wes, I assumed, were getting ready to go clubbing. Hopefully they don't bring any girls back. That would just be weird.

As I thought, they came down the stairs dressed up in appropriate clothes for clubbing.