The 'bruise'

TW: Sexual referencesContinuation from the last chapterM/n = mates nameP/n = partners name

Continuation from the last chapter
M/n = mates name
P/n = partners name

Your POV

Me and my family just arrived at Neptune's bar and I stop. My dad, nana, and siblings enter but my mam notices me and looks at me weirdly.

"What?" I say.

"Well are ya coming in?" She asks.

"No I'm meeting (mates name) and her (partners name), we are going out hope you don't mind." I say trying to sound convincing.

"Ah right then love. Be back be 12, y/n okay?" She says. I nodded.

When my mam went inside I text mateo saying:

Y/n: I am in front of Neptune's where are you?

I felt a hand slide round my waste and turn around quickly terrified. When I turned around I see a grinning mateo with his arms around my waste. We were really close; so close I could feel my heart beat.

"Hey its only me y/n." He says kissing my cheek.

"God don't do that again you scared me!" I say. He leads me behind the bar and into backstage he locks the door and looks at me with lust.

Your Mates POV

Me and p/n were walking round Neptune's bar coming to surprise y/n; my best friend till the day I die might I add. I felt p/n arm around my waist.

But then I hear something. "What is it m/n?" P/n asks confused.

"I think i hear y/n." I say trying to listen and follow the noise.

We walk into a dark ally way and the noise was coming from behind a door that said: BACKSTAGE. I peak through and see two people.

"M/n should we be doing this?" P/n whispers.

"I don't believe it!?" I whispered loudly just so p/n could hear me.

"What!?" He whispers eager to know.

"Y/n is making out with that Spanish lad we saw when we were booking in today at the Solana." I say astonished.

"Mateo I think his name was love." P/n says as we are walking out of the ally way.

Your POV

I sit down quietly at the table my family was at and decided to look at the menu.

"Y/n where is (mates name) at? Thought you were meeting them?" My Mam asks.

"Oh em they had to do a last minute cancel." I say blushing.

"Hold on a minute! What's that?" My dad says pointing to my neck where a hickey was placed from mateo.

At that unfortunate moment Mateo comes over with a hickey on his neck and my dad notices.

But thankfully doesn't say anything but just glared at him.

"Well who gave ya that!?" My dad says.

"Em I em.." I stutter.

"Leave her alone man." Chantelle says making dad shut up.

"Thank you" I mouth to my sister. Then m/n and p/n came over and pull up some chairs and order food as well.

"I thought youse were ganning out?" My mam says.

"Oh em we are really tired mrs. Garvey and we couldn't meet due to bad traffic." M/n explains.

A few minutes later I am called over by m/n from the bar to talk. What does she/he/they want?

When I get to the bar m/n is looking at mateo's hickey then at mine. I blush a lot and avoids any eye contact.

"What did you want to talk about." I said quietly.

"Did you hook up with that lad there, mateo?" M/n asks.

I look down flustered. "Okay yes I might of but don't tell anyone please?"

I say begging her/him/them not to say anything.

"Fine just because your my bestie." I hug her/him/them.