Talk

"Are you going to talk eventually, Bakugou? Or are you going to waste my time some more?" she growled at him.
"I-"
"You what?" she growled. She glared at him and he sucked in air. He hated the way she looked at him. His eyes dropped and he stared at her skirt not really seeing it but trying to bring up the courage to speak. He had to do this now, there was no turning back. He looked up at her and realised how ridiculous he seemed, he felt it, he hated feeling scared and powerless. This horrible hopeless feeling inside of him made him feel disgusting. He thought about what his sister said to him and inhaled. He was fucking Katsuki, nothing can stop him from grabbing what he wants.
"I'm sorry," he said finally. Her expression faltered for a split second, he noticed it before it switched, could she forgive him? The thought filled him with hope, even if it was just a small thing, there was a chance.
"Is that all you wanted to say?" she said her voice harsh. "cause if so, you could've told me that at the desk," He couldn't help but flinch, but he didn't let that hope go.
"No, it's not all I have to say, but I thought it'd be a good place to start, I need you to listen to me, to what I have to say, I want to explain why and I want to clear the air," he started, "I hate this feeling, I hate knowing you're mad because of me," he hung his head and closed his eyes, bowing slightly. "I want to make things right with you, Ochaco," he sighed, waiting for an answer. She was quiet for a while and his mind was begging her to speak, screaming for her to accept his apology.

"Alright, I'll listen," she said, her voice was softer than before and his eyes shot open as he looked at her. He didn't believe she wanted to listen to him. He stared at her for a few seconds, shocked that she even agreed. "Well, talk," she said.
"Okay, where do you want me to begin?" he asked her.
"You wanted to talk, start where you want to," she said folding her arms.
"Okay, I've been in love with you since the first time I fought you," he said and she rolled her eyes.
"I'm not here for a confession," she said, crossing her arms.
"I'm not confessing, I'm starting from the beginning," he retorted, he didn't mean to let his annoyance slip out. "Anyway, I've been in love with you since the Sports Festival when we were first years. I kept it to myself because back then I thought it was just a little crush, something that would blow over after a while, so I focussed on my goal, to become the number one hero, hoping my feelings would subside. But instead of that happening, you were all I could see, in the halls, in class, in the common room, everywhere. I couldn't help it, you were all I looked for. This continued throughout second year, even though I couldn't speak to my unknown soulmate at that time. I was starting to think I didn't have one, and I kept admiring you from afar, knowing you were in love with Deku, and that we could never be anything. And then one morning I woke up with writing on my arm, and this melancholy feeling set in. I had a soulmate, but I wanted you." he paused, his eyes searching hers for any visible response, she was intently listening, her head tilted sideways slightly. "I hoped you were my soulmate, at first, and then I got to know my soulmate, and she was so amazing that I forgot those hopes, knowing I'd love her no matter who she was, and so I focused on her, not knowing that you were my soulmate," he said. She held up her hand to stop him.
"Okay I have a question," she frowned. "When did you figure it out?"
"November 4th, the day in the cafeteria when I stormed out," he said looking down.

"The last day you actually spoke to me," she whispered. His head bolted up as he stared at her. Her eyes were glassy and she stared into the distance, connecting the dots. Her eyes snapped back into focus, her gaze shifting back to him, her piercing glare cutting right through him. "Why?" she growled, her face terrified him. She was livid, Katsuki didn't even need to look twice, she glared at him, but underneath all the anger he saw a hint of something, he couldn't exactly see what.
"I honestly don't know," he said pathetically, he knew it wasn't good enough.
"That's not a good enough reason!" she screamed. "You have no idea how much that hurt! You just ghosted me with zero explanation or word! Did you even think about anyone but yourself? Do you ever consider anyone but yourself?" she screamed, tears welled up in her eyes and she walked towards him while tears streamed down her face. "You selfish bastard! You have no good excuse for leaving me like that! It hurt so much to be without you!" she sobbed as she raised her fists and pounded into his chest.
"Do you think I liked disappearing? I didn't know what to do okay! I was scared that if you knew who I was you would hate me because I'm Katsuki Bakugou!" he yelled back grabbing her wrists and moving them from his chest and pulling her closer to him. She struggled to free herself from his strong grip but he held on tighter. "I loved you and then I fell in love with you again without knowing who you were, leaving you was the hardest decision I ever made, my whole being cried out for you! I loved you! For fucks sakes I love you still Ochaco!" he cried, her struggling becoming less and less as they sobbed under the trees.