chapter 1

Sara was walking down the road and a bright light took her to Narnia it was cold and cover in snow. Sara saw a lion. Sara said hello. Aslan said hello my dear child. Sara said you can talk. Aslan said yes and Narnians can talk too. Sara said oh. Sara fainted and Aslan had help to put Sara on his back and walked. Sara woke up and sat up and grab Aslan's main. Sara said where are we going. Aslan said to camp. Sara said oh okay. Aslan said this is my tent. Sara said wow this place is nice. Aslan said thank you. Sara got off Aslan's back and stay next to him. Sara said oh yeah my name is Sara Unrein I never seen this place so beautiful. Aslan said ah Queen Sara Unrein of the Frost Fairy Village. Sara said what. Aslan said yes the deep magic made you the Queen of Frost Fairy Village to help them with the war or bring peace. Sara said I want to bring peace to Narnia. Aslan said good. Sara was in her tent and got dreesed.

 Sara was in her tent and got dreesed

Inmage me in the whitish blue dress with a crown on my head and with a staff in my right hand

Sara said wow I look beautiful. Centar woman said yes you do like a Queen ready for her castle. Sara said yeah. Sara said who is that. Mr. Tumas said Sara this is Edmund Pevesie King of Narnia and Edmund this is Sara Unrein the Queen of Frost Fairy Village. Edmund said nice to meet you my lady. Sara said you too my King. Edmund kissed Sara's back of her hand and let go. Sara said my what a gentlman. Edmund said yeah well this place made me a gentlman. Sara said so why are you here. Edmund said my silbings and I got in a fight my older brother Peter punch me and then I yelled at them how I got bullied in school and I cried and ran away and I came here. Sara hug Edmund and kissed his forhead. Five years in Narnia Sara and Edmund got engaged and Edmund had to leave to get his silbings. Sara said come back love. Edmund said of course dear. Sara and Edmund kissed and let go. Sara put the magic on their rings to let Edmund's silbings that he is engaged in Narnia. Edmund came back and walked to his and Peter's room. Susan said where have you been. Edmund said Narnia and I am engaged to a Queen of Frost Fairy Village. Peter said what. Lucy squeal and hug Edmund. Lucy said yay a sister-in-law. Edmund said yep and Lucy you are her bridemaid. Lucy said yay. Edmund said guys come on she wants to meet you. Peter said fine let's go to Narnia. Edmund took them to the wardrobe and open it and Lucy went in with Peter and Susan and Edmund closed to door behind him. They got out and his silbings are shocked and followed Edmund to Alan's camp but went to the beaver's home. Lucy said hello. Mrs. Beaver said hello dear Lucy. They were talking and Edmund left and got captured by the wolves. So Lucy and her brother and sister went to the camp with the beavers. Aslan said welcome son of Adam and daughters of Eves and welcome you to you too beavers you have my thanks but where is Edmund. Peter said he was captured by the white witch. Aslan said how. Mr. Beaver said he betrayed them your majistie. Alove said then he betrayed us all. A shoe hit Alove in the face and another hit Mr. Beaver face too. Sara said he did not you basterds he is my fiance and he never leaves me because he is protecting us. Lucy said wow she is so beautiful. Sara said thanks Lucy and you think that Edmund will leave us well your damn wrong he is engaged to me and he will come back. Aslan said peace Sara you must stay calm. Sara said sorry Aslan I am just worried about my fiance. Aslan said I know dear but you must stay calm for Edmund. Sara nodded. Sara met the Pevesies and slapped Peter and said never hurt Edmund again so Peter said he will apologize to Edmund when he comes back. Sara hug Lucy and told her about the Frost Fairy Village. Lucy was happy and Sara looked at the sky. Sara thought come back to me Edmund please.