thirteen

Aaliyah turned her body to his throwing her leg over his torso outlining his bare chest with her finger, "Wanna stay the night?"

He was trying not to seem too excited thinking it would change her mind if he wasn't nonchalant about it, he nodded his head pretending to wipe something from his mouth, but really it was his way to cover his smile.

He refrained from asking why she asked figuring that would get her second guessing her decision. She smiled slapping his chest lightly signaling for him to get up, "Okay the guest room is two doors down from here, you can sleep there."

He gave her the weirdest look, "What the fuck kinda sleepover is this?"

"I invited all my niggas over to play a quick game of bachelorette." The way she was struggling not to laugh made him think she was fucking with him, but he was never sure with her. He smacked his lips pushing her off of him, "I'm kidding. I don't even have a guest room. It's just cute when you're frustrated."

"So you do want me to spend the night or was that part of the joke?" He questioned.

She honestly did want him to spend the night, but the way that it was called out almost made her want to pussy out and say it was just for the joke, but that'd get her no where and she knew it so she swallowed her pride and nodded her head. And this time he didn't stop himself from smiling. Slowly, but surely they were getting somewhere.