Cheaters. -2-

Thank you for the comments and the votes! 💜

(The next day)

Chris

Gave you my word but they were just broken promises.... broken condoms, lipstick marks, and unprotected sex. I feel like shit, know I ain't shit.. but I'm sorry. The radio played in my car. All they play nowadays is sap ass shit. I turned the volume down.

"Saturday, and I don't have shit to do!" I stopped at a red light and slapped the steering wheel lightly. "Kya gotta work and shit, I'm all alone and shit."

Damn, I sound like a sap ass nigga! I do miss my babygirl though.

"Go!" I yelled at the driver in front of me thru the windshield like he or she could hear me. I hate when people just sit at the light like it's NOT green. Like really why are you even driving? I honked the horn.

Finally whoever it was decided to move. I proceeded to drive to the nearest dollar store because I had the munchies and wanted some skittles.

When I got there I parked my car and walked inside. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I slipped it out and saw it was Ky FaceTiming me.

"Hey lil sexy." I greeted her with a smirk. She was blushing. Yeah, I do that.

"Hey babe! I'm on break right now and I'm so hungry." She picked up a cup of noodles and slurped some into her mouth. I couldn't help but to laugh because some of the juice was dripping from her chin.

"I see. How's your day babygirl?"

"Fine. Ugh, let me tell you! Dalia is soooo annoying! She came up to me and was like 'Can you take the rest of the orders to the tables?' So I said 'Sure.' And when I finished with the tables guess what?" She had this look on her face like I was supposed to automatically know what.

"What baby?"

She rolled her eyes and patted the table. "She told me it was another round of orders! Like I'm not lazy babe but she was literally right there. She could've done it herself!"

"Baby calm down." I laughed again.

"I'm calm." She slurped up some more noodles. "That was just annoying."

I decided to change the subject, "What time you getting off work Ky?"

"I hate when you call me that. Sounds kiddy." Kya said with a roll of her eyes. "Three-thirty."

I let out a long stressful groan.

"Aw, my baby must be bored?"

"Like hell! Basketball practice was cancelled and now 'ian got shit to do!" I proceeded around the store not even looking around. I kept my attention on my phone.

"Where's Trey and Bryson?" She was speaking with her mouth full now. That's my biggest pet peeve. I paused and looked at her until she looked up at her phone and noticed my facial expression. "Sorry baby I'm just hungry."

"It's straight." I rubbed the back of my neck and dropped my arm back down to my side. "Bryson is 'busy' and Trey ain't shit. Nigga was supposed to meet me at my house but he 'ran into some things.'" I physically made air quotations with my free fingers.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno then babe. You'll find something to do I'm sure," she glanced at her wrist watch and picked up her phone quickly. "Oh shit baby I gotta go I'm late to clock back in. I love you bookie!"

"Love you t—" I kissed my teeth. This girl hung up on me.

I searched around for the red pack of skittles and dipped out of there after I paid for it of course. Now what the hell am I gonna do?