One year later [Jonghyun One Shot]

You were quite happy today. Everything seems fine and extremely good to you, eventhough the sky was roaming with grey fluffy cloud.

You skipped your step to school, clutching the beautifully decorated pack of handmade biscuit in your hands, dreaming about the perfect scenery of Kim Jonghyun, his hands receiving your present for his birthday.

You arrived school extra early and waited at his locker.

Your heart beated faster each minute passing. A smile creeps up your face everytime you think of him. It's too beautiful.

As you heard familiar rhythm of footsteps coming nearer, your hands started sweating madly. You fought back the pink blushes on your cheeks while walking towards him.

"Hi... Jonghyun." You called shyly. He turned to you handsomely with his playful smiles like there were light exploded from him and choirs singing hymns with bird chirping.

Your body frozed as his gaze met yours. "I... I brougt som-" You hate your stutters. And hated all thes happening later.

"Jonghyun oppa!" a high pitched voice shouted and she just ran out from no where, interupting your conversation.

SongYi hanged her arms over his neck making Jonghyun flinch backward a little bit.

"Happy birthday!" her voice rang over the corridor again. Jonghyun thanked her awkwardly as he tried to struggle of her arms.

But she tighten them and the distance between the two vanished as their lips touched.

People around eyed them in shock and started discussions. But all you did is dropped your gift and run.

You ran away.

It stabbed your heart with an ice blade. Cold and bleeding. Your heart shivered while hot liquid flow down from your eyes.

Tears. It have been a long time you haven't cry.

Not knowing your destination. You found yourself out of school. Thunder drummed, lightening flashed.

You didn't bother wlto be watered by the pouring cold liquid. You let rain caress your face, mixing with your tears, comforting you somehow.

It was almost the end of school year, skipping class doesn't matter.

You walked alone, clearing up your mind. Thinking about him again.

All those fairy tales lies. You looked at the picture you took with Jonghyun in your wallet.

Prince only fall in love with beauitiful princess, not short, ordinary, ugly, random girl like you.

All these time you dreamt about it. You and Jonghyun.

Broken.

You walked till the rain ends. Sitting on the swing at the middle of the playground, you looked up. There's not a cloud on the sky. It's as blue as my goodbye. It's as clear as your thought.

"Maybe I should let go..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

One Year Later...

New school year started. You were early today. Squeezing into crowded bus on the first school day isn't your thing.