Part 2 road trip

fresh air.

nice clean fresh air it has been aware since I last had some... All I had was the air that smelt of old concrete from my prison cell and stainless steel from all the ecto rifles.
I wonder if the ghost boy has found my little gift yet if he has good luck to him. He will have to go cross the line all heroes don't like to cross.

He will have to kill

Freakshow looks up from his paper in his cabin to see a sign saying. Welcome to the gothem home of the darkight.
Yes. Freedom does taste good. Maybe I should free my fellow clown. you only live once after all

''ARKHAM HERE I COME HAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''ok let's not get our selves wined too much about this. if he is gone then is he really our problem?'' Tucker says playing on his PDA.

'' yes because if he goes to gothem and Batman has to deal with him then he is gonna be in trouble if 'old freaky' somehow gets his hands on some more ghosts ... after all, he is still human after all'' Danny says pacing the length of his room. sam and Tucker have been here as soon as Danny brought up gothem.

'' ok you got a point there with the human part but I don't think freakshow can control any more ghosts now, can he. no more red glowing staff anymore you trashed it remember. tucker says getting a slap from sam in the process. '' hey that hurt sam''

'' tuck he can't remember he was mind controlled'' sam whispers yells in Tucker's face. forgetting about a certain halfa's improved hearing.

'' Sam 'super hearing' remember and I will get him for that. But for now, can we please think why would Freakshow want to go to Gotham?'' Danny says bringing up the question everyone was thinking.

'' hey maybe he wants fashion advise from the joker ha'' Tucker says making Sam and Danny gasp as a crazy idea hit them he wouldn't really do something so stupid .. would he?

tuck looks up at the sound of a gasp and sees's Sam and Danny look of horror. '' what...what. was it something I said?'' tuck says not seeing the dangers idea going through there minds.

'' tuck who is the biggest bad guy Batman has?'' Danny says hoping to jog his friend's minds to notice the issue.

'' joker why'' he says missing the hint.

''and who do we know who looks a lot like him is now going to Gotham'' Sam says

'' freakshow but what has he got to do with joke- oh'' a look of realising conforms tucker has realised what his friends are on about.

they can team up a ring leader and a crazy killer clown. a match made in hell.

as soon as this thought reaches into there minds a large boom is heard outside they all look outside to see a plume of black smoke rising out of the Axion Labs building.

'' ok we will sort this out as well as if freakshow is our problem or not. later but for now... I am going ghost'' as soon as he says this two rings of light flash over Danny's body and where Danny Fenton once stood now stood Danny phantom. and he had a job to do

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'' please I will not tell anyone what I have seen. please just let me go''

'' sorry I am a profession if I simply let you go I will be breaking my contract so no'' the man says rising his sword to the woman's throat. '' now be quiet let's see his response time.''