The train ride home

The last week of school was the busiest week of the school year. Just kidding, nobody did anything. Anyway, on Monday, Liv got her reply. Her Father had agreed to let her come to my house for a week in the Summer and we got our exam results back. These were mine:
Transfiguration: E
DADA- O
Astronomy- O
History of magic- P
Flying- A
Potions- E
Herbology- A
Surprisingly, I had passed almost everything. Which was honestly surprising, because I was usually crap at exams.

Skip to the last day and I was just walking around the corridors, not wanting to go to the feast because of bullies. I suddenly had an idea. I sat down against the wall, got out a pocket knife, checked nobody was watching.. and slit my cheek. As I put the knife back into my bag I felt my cheek healing and looked up. Rose was standing in front of me.
"Why you not at the feast?" I asked, trying to avoid the subject of cutting.
"Not hungry." She answered, "You?"
"Avoiding humanity." I stated clearly, it was true.
"And cutting yourself? You need to stop." She firmly told me.
I shrugged, "not like anybody cares."
"Then why am I here?" She said.
I looked up into her eyes, then away again "I'm not answering that."
"Why?"
"Don't wanna. Can we talk about something else?" I asked.
"Fine." Rose said, giving in.
"Who won the house cup?" Why did I even ask this, I knew it was-
"Slytherin."
My hair turned lime. "Of course."
"What's lime mean?"
"Happy." I replied simply.
"Teal's happy for me. Rarely see it though."
"Damn. Sorry. Um.. Could I go to your house for a week in the Summer?"
"Yeah sure. Kensly, Mom and Colin wouldn't mind." After spending a year with her, I still couldn't get over how I loved her American accent.
"Who?"
"My brothers. Kensly and Colin."
"Oh cool. I've never had brothers."
Rose shrugged "You're lucky."
"I guess."

"We should head back to the feast."
"No... No way." I saw my long, shiny hair turn white.
Rose glanced at my hair, "okay.."
"I just want to be alone." I got out the pocket knife and face it to Rose, "so you can trust me not to cut myself." She took the knife and nodded.
"See ya.." I said quietly.

Rose walked off with the knife, I went in the other direction. Suddenly, I remembered where that knife was from. Knockturn alley. I ran back and snatched back the knife. "On second thoughts." I could tell she knew where it was from. "Don't tell Dora, Liv or Alex where it's from. Don't tell anybody." She nodded and looked away, I ran off.

                              *****

People were filing out of the great hall and walking down to the train, I ran up to Liv and Alex. "Hey."
"Where were you?" Liv asked.
"Random corridor. Didn't really want to be around humanity at that moment honestly."
"Well, Slytherin won both cups." Alex said.
"I know. It's pretty obvious."
Rose walked past us with her cat. Alex gasped.
"IT'S A KITTTTTYYYYYYYY!!!!"
Rose chuckled. "Yeah, that's a cat, her name's Faith."
"Hey, Rose. I'll have to go to your's soon as we get back. That cool?" I acted like nothing had happened before.
"Yep." She said. "I owled Mom."
"Awesome. I've told Dora to tell Mum that I'm going to yours."
"Alright." She nodded.
I went onto the train and followed Liv into a compartment. "Coming, Rose?" I called as Alex went in. Rose hesitated, then agreed. I nodded and went into the compartment and sat by the window. Faith was jumping on Rose's lap.
"Never been good with cats." I said, watching Faith.
"Ugh. You disgust me. Hm!!" Alex said in a weird high pitch voice and looked away, jokily offended.
Liv sneezed into a fine lace handerchief. "I'm allergic to cats."
"Sorry." Rose muttered.
"It's" Liv sneezed "Quite alright."
"Alright..."

The train started to move, it was raining. Typical Britain.

"America was drier than this..." Rose muttered.
"Never dry in Wales. Trust me." I thought of the weather in Wales. Rain rain rain.
"London isn't too bad." Liv said quietly.
"IRELAND. IS. AWESOME." Alex, almost, shouted. Me, Liv and Rose laughed.
"I mean, the weather's been better since me and Father moved into Downing Street.." Liv said.
"Wait. Downing Street, as in 10 Downing Street?" I asked, amazed. Liv's Dad was the fricken' Prime Minister!
"Yes..." Liv answered.
Yes. Oh my Merlin. "Awesome."
"Can somebody explain?" Rose asked, annoyed slightly.
"Basically my Father is head of the government."