Yourself

(Somewhat unedited. It's 1 AM XD)

"Are you two ever going to wake up?" 

Hearing the madam's angry voice nearby had Hollem groaning and stretching his sore body. He might not have been in great physical shape to be doing extracurricular activities the previous night, but that hadn't stopped Amia from showing him plenty of love... and plenty of ways to make it. 

"Can we pretend it's still yesterday?" He mumbled as he felt the body that had been glued to his side begin to stir. 

"No. It's today and you two need to get your backsides up before the magistrate leaves with his two new prisoners to give your statements." She said, yanking the blanket off of their naked bodies like it didn't bother her in the least. 

It didn't. Though, it also didn't really bother them, either. Except, Hollem was a bit chilly after a few moments. He was about to get up when he felt Amia's arms wrap around him and heard a faint growl leave the guy's throat. 

"Oh don't give me that. I know you're going to steal him away but news flash, I've already seen his goods more times than I can count, so don't bother trying to get defensive over them. Now get your arses up before I have that crazy grandma come in here. I heard she's not a fan of most couples." She said. 

When neither of them moved, Hollem heard madam Maria's steps begin to head toward the door. He really didn't want to get up, but she was right. They had to settle things once and for all with the magistrate, and they also had to decide what exactly they were going to do with their own situation, too. 

"Fineeeee. We're getting up." He groaned as he forced his body to move. 

Amia sat up with him, but mainly because his arms were wrapped tightly around his chest and would have had to let  go if he didn't want to be moved. 

Grinning, Hollem reached up and ran his fingers through Amia's already-messy hair. The action drew Amia's attention up to him, making Hollem grin. 

How did I ever get this guy? 

He was absolutely adorable when he was half asleep and look up at him like a content puppy. Of course, there was also the fact that as soon as he had food in his belly and had completed his necessary tasks for the day, that he turned into a sex-hungry fiend. 

Before he could process what was happening, Amia leaned up and stole a firm but calm kiss. 

"I see that love in your eyes, and I'm going to keep it forever." He said, startling Hollem enough so that he didn't even blink until Amia was off the bed and getting dressed. 

"Hollem! Move it!" Madam Maria yelled from down the hall. 

That's when Hollem noticed that she had left the door completely wide open and hurried from the bed. Amia was gone by the time he had his own clothing on and was ready to, reluctantly, face the world. 

Let's wrap this up, Hollem. He told himself with a determined nod as he walked out of his room and headed down the hall to the stairs. 

The magistrate, his lover, the old woman and her giant wolf dog, as well as madam Maria and Amia were already waiting for him as he stepped into one of the main meeting rooms. 

He dropped down into the only remaining seat available, next to Amia, and immediately felt a hand slip between his legs beneath the table. 

"Play nice or I'll be sitting between you two, and you won't be happy putting your hands between my legs, boy." Madam Maria said before nodding to the magistrate and leaning back in her seat.