Chapter 1~No one Cares

Hey! At first, this book was supposed to be a collab with Demi_Witchard101 and I, but now I'm the one who writes the chapters and Demi is the one who edits them. Keep an eye out for any typos or mistakes and let us know so we can fix them! Thank you :)

Midoriya's POV

Bullies, we all have them. Some are worse than others, but none compare to the ones who openly hate on you for coming out of the closet. My name is Izuku Midoriya, or "Deku" to bullies or anyone who actually know me.

"Oi! Deku, look up nerd." I snap out of the short trace I seemed to be and and looked up, seeing one of my major bullies, Katsuki Bakugou, or "Kacchan". Him and I were childhood friends. Until it all changed, before that day, he cared for me, he was kind. But that all changed the day he got a quirk, and I found out I was quirkless. It changed my entire life, knowing that I might never have the chance to accomplish the dream I've had since I was a small child.

My mom worries about me a lot, I've seen it. The looks she might send me when she believes I'm not paying attention. I think she knows that I've been bullied, if coming home with bruises almost everyday isn't suspicion enough. But if she does know, she doesn't mention it. And I don't either, she already worries too much about me anyways.

About my bullies, let me tell you about them. Well the leaders name is Katsuki Bakugo but I call him 'Kacchan' we used to be childhood friends but ever since he developed his quirk he's changed and now he bullies as well as his little group of "friends". Over the years, I've put up some sort of support wall up. I'm about to protect myself from truly getting emotionally hurt by not showing my emotions. And it's all thank to Kacckan.

I used to love him, I still do I think. It's complicated to me, the term "love".

But now?

I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive him. For all the pain that he's put me through I mean. But, it's hard because I used to love him. And I still believe I do, but all the pain he's putting me through doesn't help. Over the years, I've put up a mask to protect myself, people think I'm this quirkless nobody, who's also kind, generous and timid. But, in reality that's all a mask. No one actually knows my true personality because nobody has ever tried.

It used to be fine. But now, the mask is slowly breaking apart. Little pieces falling off, one by one. I know that there's soon going to be a day when I don't have the energy to put it up anymore and that'll going to be the day everyone finds out who I just really am. I wonder if anyone would actually notice. Probably not, I mean. I'm not that important, but another reason why is no one cares. No one cares about all the people who all falling apart, the villains who are trying to make people see there way, the heroes who stand up to fight against the villains.

No one cares.

Kacchan's POV

Stupid Deku. Why does he even try? He's just a quirkless nobody. He's so stupid! Nobody fucking cares about him and yet he still smiles but his eyes seem so fucking dull and lifeless like as if he's dead inside. Ugh whatever stupid nerd nobody cares anyways especially me he's just a stupid loser who's a quirkless nobody.

But even if that's what everyone thinks he's strong even I have to admit that and it's fucking pissing me off that I am

But still that nerd is strong not as strong as me of course but still strong and it's irritating because he's supposed to be a useless nobody.

I cant believe we used to be childhood friends but it doesn't matter does it now? I moved on and forgot about his whinny little ass but he's just so positive and it's annoying how he's just chasing behind me.

I cant believe I used to love him...

Third Person POV
"Hey look it's Deku the fag! Let's go guys!" Shouted the leader of Deku's bullies but they soon were no able to find him as seeing he ran away from them "what a coward..."

Deku ran away and ran straight under a bridge not knowing a villain could be lurking nearby.

This villains name was Toga Himiko she has been following Izuku for a while know and is pissed but the way his bullies are treating him.

Toga's POV
Those little idiots! Cant they understand all the pain they put little Deku through!? Cant they see all the pain in his eyes!? There so dull and lifeless! I want to help him. Maybe I'll just ask him if he wants to have a real family. Someone who won't treat him like shit and people who will always be there for him. A shoulder to lean on and people who will always protect and love him.
Ive been watching him for years. No fair they treat him like. If only they understood the pain he felt. If only they knew my little Izu-kun. I always been watching and following him to learn something new of him. But hes too innocent to turn into a bad girl like me. He can finally get revenge.. but I guess its up to him! But he's so cute I want to talk to him already!
Izuku's POV
I crouched down waited a couple minutes, and knew I was in a safe zone. I heard very light footsteps. It couldn't be the leader, Bakugo because he stomps. But who can it be... please dont harm me..! Please...
And there I saw a blonde girl blushing and showing a wide creepy but cute smile.
"Hello Deku!" She said sweetly

849 words
Hope you enjoyed!