part ~1

Buk-gu (북구) - outskirts of daegu (대구광역시)
Year(년): 2017

Yoongi's pov

"No no no no " picking at the desk for what seemed like hours blisters forming on my hands palms. Silents in the room makes me go insane the air is so still it's making my lungs stiff anxiety? No can't be " shh shh stop let it happen " No no go away  "baby boy you can't get rid of me we are together in this " I continuously hit my head trying to get the voice to stop.

Authors pov
"Yoongi stop " A male runs and tries to make him stop.
Yoongi :"the voice the voice keeps talking to me make it stop tae-hyung " He keeps trying to bang his head.
Tae-hyung:"It's ok I'm here, calm down " He pats his head and hugs him.
~tae-hyung is yoongi's bestfriend since childhood he was their for everything ~

Yoongi soft sobs in his shirt
Yoongi:"I just wanna be ok " Sniffles
Tae-hyung:"you will be ok just ignore it the best you can ok." Wipes Yoongi's tears with his thumbs
Tae-hyung : "Are you ok now ?" Yoongi nods slowly
Tae-hyung : "are u sure ? "
Yoongi:*sniffles*"yeah I'm ok."
Yoongi:"how come you came ?"
Tae-hyung:" I work here of course .. and I obviously wanted to see you ." He scrunches his nose
Yoongi:"u scrunch your nose when your lying  ." He boops taehyungs nose
Tae-hyung :"well we got an intern her name is y/n and she will be making your bed and cleaning in here for you so don't trouble her ok just make sure to be out of her way I know how you get ."
Yoongi :" I won't do nothing why do you assume I'm gonna do something ." Farrows his eyebrows
Tae-hyung : "nevermind nevermind sorry well I'll leave you alone she will be coming in shortly ."

~hey it's your author for this story yes this chapter is very very short but I wanted to keep the chapters short so you guys can really understand the story not shove it all in your face hopefully your having a good night or day stay tooned for more .