Chapter One

(Pete's POV)

I hate this, everything, just everything about life. Today when I got home from school my dad was sitting at the kitchen table and he looked mad.

~flash back to earlier that day~

I walked in the door, dropping my bag down by the door. I look up from the floor to see my dad at the table. He looked extremely pissed. His eyes were stabbing into me as he sternly said to me "Peter, we need to talk now". His voice was cold and full of hate. I hesitantly sat down at the table and immediately new what this was about. He showed me a gay porn magazine that I hid under my bed. I could already feel the tears welling in my eyes as he looked at me harder.

"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third, I didn't raise a fag. No son of mine is gay. I baptized you, raised you in a home of faith, and you betray me..our family, like.. like this!" his words were like venom, he meant them too. Each word hurt worse each time..a tear rolled down my face and I looked at him with despair.

"D-dad..I.." I couldn't even speak, it all hurt so much. I started sobbing as he said "I want you out of this house tomorrow, I hope to never see you after this" he looked at me with evil eyes full of hate.

~fast forward to a few hours later~

I've done nothing but cry in my room for hours. I finally compose myself and grab my phone to call Joe.

Joe: "Hey Pepe what's up?" he says slightly concerned because he hasn't heard from me all day.

"I..I.. my dad found the magazines under my bed a-and...he kicked me out” I speak broken and shaky, it was hard for me to talk about.

Joe: "Oh..dude I'm so sorry..” the curly haired man speaks unsure, he doesn't know how to handle the situation because his parents were accepting when they found out him and Andy were together.

“C-could you possibly ask your p-parents if I could s-stay with you?..” by now I was having an anxiety attack, shaking and slightly crying while sitting on the floor.

Joe: "Yeah dude of course, do you want me to come help you pack?"

“Thanks Joe, you're a fucking life saver” I finally start to calm down from my anxiety attack and take a deep breath.

I hear Joe scream at his parents to ask if I can live with them.

Joe: "Okay dude, they said you can stay with us!”

“Awesome, now get you're curly fry ass over here and help me move out” I laugh for the first time today and hang up the phone, maybe it won't be so bad after all.

I stand up from my spot on the floor and look at myself in my mirror, my face has black tinted tear stains from eyeliner all down it and the front of my shirt is soaked from crying.

"Okay Peter, you need to just take a deep breath and change"I tell myself that and take a deep breath and go to the bathroom and wash my face off and touch up my eyeliner. I go back into my room and put on a Iron Maiden shirt with a black jacket.

I creep downstairs to see if my dad is still there, he's not thankfully. I'm assuming he left the house expecting me to be gone when he gets back. Almost as soon as I try and go back up to my room Joe bursts through the door. "Hey fucker!” he runs up to me and hugs me, I just smile “Hey man whore” I respond to him with a laugh.

“Okay bitch my parents said you just need to bring clothes and some essentials, a long with some personal things. They said they'll take us out to decorate your new room tomorrow" Joe says it so enthusiastically like he's been wanting me to live with them.

Basically Joe and I have been friends since day 1, we met in first grade because we liked each other's star wars shirts. Since then we've been inseparable.

Oh also, Joe's parents are fucking loaded, his house is HUGE. His dad works in the oil business and his mom is a highly paid interior designer. His parents also love me, so it doesn't surprise me if they wanna do this for me.

"Sounds good curly fries, now help me pack!” I tell at him playfully and grab his arm. “Damn okay you emo piece of shit” he laughs and goes up to my room with me.

We walk up to my room and Joe followed me. "Dude I haven't been in your room for awhile, it looks a lot different". Joe is right though, we moved into this house pretty recently and he hasn't seen my room since we redid it. Of course be won't see it again after this, sadly enough.

"Yeah man, we painted it and I got a lot more posters” I smile remembering that day, my dad and I had a lot of fun but we'll never be able to enjoy that anymore.

Joe walks over to my closet and just looks over at my fake annoyed. "Dude how many fucking band shirts and hoodies do you have!?” I just snort and look at him "A lot”

                         ~time skip~

We get to Joe's house and immediately as we walk in his mom runs up to me and give me a big hug. “Im so happy you're with us now Pete, you don't deserve to be treated like that”, Joe's mom looks at me sympathetically with some slight tears in her eyes.  “Sorry my husband is working on a case right now, Joseph go show this young man his room” Joe just rolls his eyes and nods.

“Alright dude it's by my room..”. He leads me down the hall to and opens a door to a nice sized room. It has a queen sized bed in the middle of the room and white nightstand on each side with a window on the wall. The room is a nice off white color with a soft carpet. “My parents said you can rearrange anything you want, but in a few days would be better because they wanna paint your room”

"Okay..thanks man..for everything..” I smile and hug Joe before he exits the room. I slump down onto the bed and let out a long sigh. What. A. Day.

*a few hours later*

At around midnight I lay awake in the bed, staring at the ceiling taking in the events from earlier. Soon my thoughts get interrupted as Joe comes into my room and asks "Dude, still got your fake ID?” I look at him and roll my eyes. “Yes” I grumble and sit up in the bed and stare at him.

“Okay good, wanna go to a gay bar?” he asks with a slight smirk forming on his face. “Joe?! Are you crazy?!?!” I whisper yell at him looking slightly aggravated. “Maybe a little bit..” his smirk gets more obvious and he walks into my new room more. “Dude you're with Andy, this is stupid” I spit at him and raise my voice slightly. “Andy is gonna come with us it's finnee” he says it so nonchalantly almost like he won't come. “I swear, he's gonna meet us there. Just loosen up some dude, you barely do anything but sit in your room and watch YouTube. You need to live”, the dude has a point. I don't do a lot, I've never even went to a party, even the ones he's thrown.

“Okay fine..” I sigh and rub my eyes. “Give me 5 minutes to get dressed”, Joe smiles and walks out confidently, proud that he convinced me.

I stand up and go through the closet, I spent an hour or so unpacking my clothes and putting them away. I grab a Slayer shirt and a red flannel from it and walk over to the dresser and get black skinny jeans. I slide them on and smooth out my hair, touching up my eyeliner, and spraying on some cologne.

I walk out of the room feeling better, maybe tonight won't be so bad...