The accident

Xin Long's POV

Xin Long watched as you Suwa away from him. He looked at Hanyu, he was the reason she ran off, Suwa didn't want Hanyu to see her crying.

"Hey Man, you coming?" Hanyu asked Xin Long. Their first period was history.

"Yea, But could you please tell Jaehee that she needs to be careful to not bump into others?"

Hanyu was confused for a second and then remembered who Jae had bumped into. That girl...what was her name?

"Uh, Yea sure I will, now come on I don't want Mrs.Yang to scold us for being late again."

Xin Ling laughed and followed Hanyu to their history class. Xin Long looked back to where Suwa had ran off to, She wasn't peeking around the corner.

_______________________________

Suwa's POV

Xin Long was talking to Hanyu about Jaehee. She could feel the jealousy welling up inside of her. She couldn't hear this anymore, she took off to English.

When she walked into her English class Mr. Chang wasn't in class yet. She quickly sat beside her friend Song Jisoo. Jisoo and Suwa have been friends since diapers. They lived beside each other until her parents decided to move into a better house two years ago.

Jisoo smiled at Suwa as she sat down," Hey Suwa! Guess what my mom packed for my lunch!"

Jisoo's mom packed something different in her lunchbox everyday. Some days she would put white rice with some kimchi or Gimbap, other days she would just put a sandwich. Her mom was unpredictable.

"What is it this time," she says amused. Jisoo Smiled brighter and put her lunchbox on the table and opened it.

"Waaaaah!" She says in amazement. Jisoo had white rice, a little bit of Gimbap and some Kimchi.

"Can I have The Gimbap?" She said, she loves Gimbap.

"Hmm...maybe, but not-"

"Hello children, as you all know I'm Mr.Chang, good morning students," the teacher said as he put something on the desk.

"Good morning Mr.Chang," the class said in unison, all but Suwa. She didn't like that the class sounded like mind controlled robots.

"Ms.Kim, are you too good to greet your teacher," A stuck up Jeonghee said. Jeonghee was friends with Jaehee, considering they had similar names...and similar stuck up attitudes.

"Ms.Lee, Ms.Kim, is there a reason you are talking during quiet time?"

"Yes sir Mr.Chang, Suwa didn't greet you, she thinks she's too good."

"Oh I see," Mr.Chang said," Ms.Kim is this true? Did you not say god morning because you think you are too good?"

Right when Suwa was about to speak Jisoo did,"Mr.Chang," she said," She isn't feeling too good, her throat hurts." Jisoo kicked Suwa with her foot Q'ing her in too carry on the lie.

Suwa put her hand over her throat and shook her head in agreement with Jisoo.

"Oh Ms.Kim, would you like to go to the nurse and get a caugh drop to soothe your throat?" Mr.Chang asked.