one

" let's play "

zeren and aihua had spent their whole summer break playing games together yet they don't know they have feelings for each other

the school bell rang and it was time for aihua to get to her english class . " jin jiayi!! " aihua shouted in the hallway as she saw her bestfriend . she quickly ran to jiayi and gave her the biggest hug . " aihua!! we're late stop hugging me . " they both laughed and rushed to their class . they greeted their teacher and sat on their assigned tables .

" class , today we have a new student joining us! "
" students ! say hi to zeren , your new classmate "

' oh my god this isn't happening ' aihua whispered to herself while the teacher was choosing a seat for zeren . " zeren , you can sit beside lina " the teacher ordered zeren while zeren quickly followed .

ZEREN POV

i wanted to sit beside aihua so that we could discuss about the games we play but the teacher ordered me to sit beside lina . me and aihua played online games together but we never really got to see each other in person so i didn't really know what she looked like . i saw some pictures of her and she looked okay but i didn't expect that she would be this pretty in real life .

* bell rings *

" ok class , time for your break " the teacher told the class and left the classroom . zeren went to aihua to greet her and asked if they could eat together in lunch

AIHUA POV

oh no i can see zeren coming to me holy shit . wait , why am i always nervous about zeren? it's not like i have a crush on him or what . why am i blushing so hard? oh no zeren will notice it .
" hi aihua! " zeren smiles showing his cute dimples .
" uh aihua , i was wondering if i could eat with you in lunch , it would be nice for me but if you have other friends it's okay i understand . " zeren continues .
" no it's okay you can eat with us ! " aihua says .

oh my god aihua why did u say that?? you have other friends asdfjfkdhkl! " aihua!! " jiayi calls her and they leave the classroom together . " aihua , do you know him? " " wait let's go to the cafeteria first then i'll tell you all about it! " they run as fast as they could going to their usual table .

uh so that was the first chapter !! see i told u it was gonna be bad !! i really really don't know how to write stories and make nice plots lmao sksksk hope u enjoyed my ugly asf writing ily all !!