Chapter 3: The Dream

Sky's POV

As time passes by, me and Jen are just talking about random stuff and it actually felt good. A few more hours passed and we're quite drunk on wine and I realized its 2am already

"How about let's go to bed and let's sleep?" I asked.

Jen was about to disagree so I interrupted.

"You know what, that's not really a question. Let's go." I said as I dragged her to the stairs up to my bedroom.

I have a much higher alcohol tolerance than Jen, so moments like this kind of happen normally to us ever since our parents allowed us to drink as long as we're inside the house. So here I am, dragging her towards my bathroom to do her skincare and to brush her teeth. After that I helped her walk to my bed and as she lie down, I fixed her a blanket and tucked her in.

As soon as I tucked her in, I went to the bathroom to do my skincare now and brush my teeth. I enjoyed talking with Jen, but it's already 2 am and we both have class together tomorrow. It's a good thing that our class starts at 10am. After that I immediately went to my bed to lie down and sleep.

Suddenly, I was in this place full of white flowers and then a white castle. It was beautiful. I was wearing a white dress, my hair was curled and I was wearing a white flower crown. I got curios and I went to the castle, the guards bowed at me and as I was walking at the isle a man showed up, he's not that tall, he's eyes were everything, his nose was so perfect, he had pinkish plump lips I wanted to kiss, his smile could light up my whole world. He was perfect.

He went close and close to me, he held my cheeks and said. "I'm your prince." He was about to kiss me and...

"Hey, Sky. I've been waking you up for years. Your brother made breakfast." Jen said.

And as I was getting out of bed I was thinking about my dream, what was that? Why would I have thoughts like that towards a guy I saw in a dream, "lips I wanted to kiss"? I mean. Like, yeah he has prettier lips than mine. But- I should just forget about it, it's just a random dream.

After that, I went downstairs and saw Jen and Sam eating breakfast. It smelled good, Sam cooked corned beef and eggs. My favorite. As I was getting some food I still can't stop thinking about my dream, I can hear Sam and Jen is talking to each other and as I sat down. It went quiet, this is good. I can enjoy my corned beef and eggs. A few minutes passed and I felt Sam and Jen staring at me, judging every move I make.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Why are you so quiet today?" Sam worriedly asked.

"Yeah, Sky. Is there something wrong." Jen asked.

"I'm just bothered that my brother is flirting with my bestfriend in front of me." I said sarcastically so that they wouldn't worry about me.

"Ouch, sis." Sam said while he prenteded that he was shot at his chest. Then me and Jen laughed.

"Just don't be quiet like that, you're making me worry." Sam said.

"Awwww, how sweet of my twinnie." I said while pinching his cheeks revealing his gums.

"Very funny, sis." He said.

We all laughed while eating breakfast, even though I was just faking it as I am still thinking about my dream.

After breakfast me and Jen went in the car to go to school, a few minutes in the car Jen opened up a conversation.

"Hey?" Jen said.