Merry Christmas

El's POV
"And, that was the last box!" Mike shouted. He opened the last box and acted like he was passing out from working so hard.

"Mike you just opened all the boxes. I was the one who unpacked them and put them in place." I said.

"I am sorry but I carried 27 boxes from the truck to here. My job was hard to!" He insisted. I laughed slightly.

"Mike what is that box over there?" I asked about the long box standing near the door.

"That is our christmas tree!" He said in an excitement.

"Do you really think we could afford a christmas tree at the moment?"

"We afford it or not. A christmas tree is a must. I mean this is tradition and it is fun decorating it." He smiled.

"Well, if we want to decorate it, we need to buy some decorations for it." I said.

"How about we call Max, Dustin, Lucas and Izzy." He said.

"Thats amazing." I slowly walked to Mike. "But it is still 2pm and we have some time until we go." I added.

"Come here" he said with a smirk. Mike and I had a very active sex life since we decided on moving in together. We were both happy about it and we were both thankful that we found eachother.

2 hours later at the shopping center
"No you should definitely buy this star for your tree!" Max insisted.

"But this one is clearly better. It shines more." Argued Dustin.

"Okay guys I am not buying any of those disco balls!" I said. "They both suck!"

"Well I am sorry but you do not have a taste for christmas trees." Dustin looked at me.

"Lets buy that star!" said Mike who was showing an electric star written love on it. We all looked at each other and agreed on the star.

"We have 2 lights, 6 packs of decoration and a perfect star for the top of the tree." said Lucas.

"I think we're good to go." Mike said.

-

We all came back to our house and started decorating the tree. It soon turned out to be the best tree of the year.

"Guys this is really perfect!" Izzy said.

"Truly. You definitely have to keep these stuff for next year. Said Lucas.

"Of course." Mike said. "We'll keep them in the basement."

"How much time do we have before new year?" Max asked.

"7 hours left till the new year comes babe." Answered Lucas. Max quickly kissed Lucas on the lips and they fell on the couch as we all started laughing.

"You guys are all definitely staying at us tonight!" I shouted.

"Thennn, Lucas bring the suprises please!" Dustin yelled from the floor. Lucas ran out to his van to get the suprises they talked about. He came back with 6 pack beers and 3 bottles of vodka.

"No!No!No drinking before everyone gives their gifts to eachother." Max screamed. She was so serious.

"Ok. We'll just give the gifts first." Said Dustin with a scared voice. I didn't carefully dig everyones presents but I did remembered Mike's presents. Every couple bought one gift to a person. Lucas and Max bought Mike a striped t-shirt, Dustin and Izzy bought him a frame with the picture of four of us in. My presents were so great as well. Max and Lucas bought me a pair of new shoes which were so nice, Dustin and Izzy had bought me a dress that was long and skinny.

"Now it is my turn to give you my gift." Mike said to me. He had a small pack in his hand and when he changed the place of his finger I saw the name "Cartier".

"Mike, Omg!" I my voice cracked.

"I almost lost you this year. You went through so much pain. I really wish that it never happens. But you know we won't always be in the same place. But I really think I could give you something that could remind of me when I am gone. I love you El. I will always love you."
Then he opened the box to reveal the beautiful necklace in it. (You can find it in multi)

"Mike thank you. I loved it." I smiled at him and took a middle-sized package from my bag. I gave the box to him.

"My watch. You found it." Mike smiled.

"I found it in a box while moving our stuff here." I said to him. He came in for a hug and kissed my cheek slowly.

"Since we all opened our gifts. Time for drinking!!" Dustin shouted. We all quickly got a beer and Mike turned the music on. The beers turned into shots and everyone was drunk.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

~

A few hours later we were more sober so Mike wanted to take me out to talk. We walked out and sat on the bench we bought yesterday.

"Look Mike, we are under mistletoe, we kinda need to kiss." I said to Mike.

"You don't have to ask." He said and leaned in to kiss me. Until a voice broke our moment.

"I am sorry where is Mike Wheeler? Isn't this his house?" A women said. Her age was nearly our age maybe a bit older and she had yellow hair.

"It's me, but who are you?" Mike asked.

"I am your fiance, nice to meet you."

Planning this for a long time. I think it will turn out great in a while. Love y'all♥️