Fansign- Taejin

*Fluff* *Fluff* *Fluff*

"Oppa!" Seokjin exclaimed as he kneeled down on the floor cupping his face with one hand while holding the mic with the other close to his full lips in front of Taehyung.

Calm down Tae, it's just him calling you oppa to entertain the armies like he will do the other members. Play cool Tae, breathe in. Taehyung took a deep breath and laughed nervously before he cupped Seokjins face and cheered 'oppa!' himself sharing a laugh together.

The fan signing event ended and they returned to their dorm rooms where they threw themselves in bed immediately after the tiring day.

Seokjin was almost asleep when he heard a knock on the door. He hummed for the person to come in and shifted in bed to see who it was. Not to his very surprise, it was the maknae line (the youngest three in the group) who stormed into his room like wild animals and started jumping on his bed, throwing off the eldest on the floor in less than a minute. Seokjin rubbed his butt and then his eyes to see the animals yet humans (God knows how) messing around, throwing all his stuff like a disaster just came. To his surprise, one person just kept quiet the whole time and went to the bathroom leaving Seokjin questioning.

The second youngest or oldest maknae, Taehyung- the guy who is known for his extra active behaviour did not just join his gang for the first time. The eldest left the wild bears and followed the latter inside the bathroom where he found Taehyung tracing his fingers- long and slender- along the bathroom wall, his back facing Seokjin. Seokjin tilted his head to process what the latter was trying to do before he cleared his throat and asked, "Taehyung, are you okay?" He got no reply and the younger did not face him either.

Okay, rude. Tae Tae, hyung is asking you something huh? Why are you not replying? What the matter might be? Seokjin thought to himself as an idead popped up in his mind and he made his way toward Taehyung, wrapping his arms around the youngers' waist, pulling him for a back hug, full of love and affection as he rested his chin on Taehyungs shoulder.

This caught Taehyung off guard. He quickly released himself from the grip and faced his elder looking him square in the eyes before moving towards the door. Seokjin's brows twitched in annoyance as he almost thought Taehyung was leaving but Taehyung locked the door. He freaking locked the door. Taehyung then walked past Seokjin towards the bath tub and sat on the edge tapping the place beside him to indicate Seokjin to sit beside him. Seokjin did so and soon Taehyung said before finally speaking up.

"Hyung, how can we confess to someone we really like or love and we are not sure if they feel the same?"

Seokjin started at him in shock. No way Taehyung was in love. It can't be, it shouldn't be so. Seokjin blinked a few times before licking his lips. "Look, Taehyung, if you truly like or love someone and you are not sure if they feel the same, it's better to give a try. Your best try. Make them realise how much they mean to you and what you would do for them. It won't really matter if they feel the same because their reaction will tell you if what they truly think about you." Seokjin smiled, completing his sentence. It felt too odd, talking about this topic.

"Do you think of me as a brother." Seokjin blinked, flinching at the deep voice Taehyung carried with him right now. It came as low as a whisper but crystal clear. Taehyung was straight on the point.

"Uh, Tae- I-" Seokjin could not process as he was too shocked to talk and Taehyung cut his sentence off.

"Why do you make me feel this way? Every time I see you, I don't know why, I feel like you do not love me the way I love you. You're beautiful hyung, you really are but you're more beautiful as a person. As a person I look up to the most, a person I want to be with for as long as I can. I don't judge people based on their looks but you are just so beautiful both inside and outside that I can't keep my thoughts straight. What's happening to me? Am I gay now? Even so, who cares? I love you hyung, I really do, not as a brother but as a lover, a true lover. Why do you have to be so hard for me? Why only you?" Taehyung did not notice Seokjin was crying until he heard a sob beside him. His head instantly shot towards the eldest of the group who was full of tears and that was when Taehyung started regreteing what he said. "Oh shit! I'm sorry, I am so sorry- I didn't mean- sorry, oh shit. Taehyung shut up- I'm sorry-" His blabbering could not get completed as the eldest pulled him in for a hug they both probably needed the most.

It was neither a brotherly or love hug. It was something they both needed to comfort and calm themselves. Taehyung did not even noticed his elder was weeping on his shirt as he so was himself. Their arms wrapped around each other ever so lovingly was enough and they stood up not breaking the hug. When they finally pulled away, Taehyung rubbed his elders' cheeks with his thumb leaning in to steal a peck on his lips leaving Seokjin completely shocked.

"Taehyung, you just did not kiss me." Seokjin breathed out touching his bottom lip and Taehyung laughed lightly shaking his head.

"Oh no, I didn't. It was a mere peck." Taehyung chuckled at Seokjins' widened eyes before sitting inside the bath tub relaxing himself. Seokjin sat on the edge again facing Taehyung but he was pulled by the latter inside, making him fall on Taehyungs' legs, face to face. Their eyes locked before Seokjin felt his face burning up.

"A-are we a c-couple now?" Seokjin asked shyly, his ears bright red, an adorable sight that came to view whenever he was flustered.

"I don't know, I just confessed my immense love for you. Shouldn't my little Jinnie confess too?" Taehyung called out Seokjins' nick name just to make the latter even more embarrassed, red as an apple pushing his face into the youngers' chest. Taehyung kept stroking Seokjins' head until he got impatient to get an answer. Seokjin looked at Taehyung who immediately pulled an come on- I'm waiting- say it face followed with an empty frown which made Seokjin more nervous.

"I blashakalalalaove ballalala you too." He tried his best not to sound like a a baby who just learned to talk but failed miserably and Taehyung sighed in defeat.

"I understand, I didn't expect you to return my feelings either." Taehyung maintained his cool act despite of his urge to laugh out loud once he saw Seokjin gasp and cup his cheeks pecking Taehyungs' face all over -except his lips- in order to throw away his worries and insecurities.

"I love you too." Seokjin said with the last peck he left on Taehyungs' nose and immediately burried his face into Taehyungs' chest earning a victory giggle from the younger.

"Hyung, face me. Please." Seokjin shook his head which was still buried in Taehyungs' chest. "I want to kiss you." Seokjin shot his head up instantly watching Taehyung look down and then back up to him. "Can I.. Perhaps kiss you? Like the real one. The one you know.. The one which involves the organ ton-" Seokjin had his eyes widened and he placed his hand on the youngers' mouth to shut him up before nodding getting excited himself.

Taehyung removed the elders' hand and locked their lips together, sharing a long passionate kiss together. It was their best day as Taejin officially started now. During their sweet moment, they heard faint gaps and cheers, squeals like 'Taejin is kissing! God help! Bathroom romance, BTS yay!' from the two other younger ones and smiled between their kiss.

Pulling away, Taehyung teased Seokjin, "Hyung, too bad we can't have kids. I really wanted one."

"Go away." Seokjin faked cries and smacked Taehyungs' chest multiple times.

"Haha, I'm sorry hyung, i just want you, no one else. I love you, I love you." Taehyung completed as he pulled Seokjin to face him before connecting their lips together.

[A/N]I'm sorry I'm cringy, bye.
word count: 1439