+ note

+ explanation

everything from tokyo to forever rain was written on namjoon's notebook. the one where he used to write lyrics but instead, he had written about their forbidden love story. 

from the start, they were in a hospital room where the girl, apparently soohye, was confined due to a life-or-death illness.

namjoon had always been there beside her, writing lyrics to his mixtapes as he took care of her day by day.

she died on the chapter of everythingoes, 22nd of october, right after namjoon let her listen to one track from mono (although the full mixtape wasn't finished yet)

on 23rd of october, he visited her grave and the mixtape she wished for was done. unfortunately, she was gone by that time. she didn't get to listen to all of it though.

at every last part of the chapter there are lyrics from like, example tokyo, lyrics from tokyo are written on the bottom right.

on chapter 'mono' namjoon closes the notebook that he was supposedly reading since first chapter.

he listens to the old mixtape he made for soohye back then, but also reveals another one he dedicated to her late beloved.

+ author's note

hellooo this one's for our dear leader, kim namjoon. i love you king!

funfact ; this is just a product of my boredom, made in six hours lmao

and if you're reading this, thank you and ily! ♡

please vote if u enjoyed :)

° taehyungxii