Big Night!

(Joey's POV)

Kaci and I loved watching couples on youtube every monday night. It's just something that we like doing together! It's our thing! But this evening, that was about to change. After school, we headed to the store and bought.. You guessed it... Camera equipment. We decided we wanted to give youtube a try. So, we created a channel together. Tonight, we were going to film and post our very first video.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We made it home. It was a good thing we didn't have any homework or tests to study for cause this was going to take all night! Kaci and I sat on the couch and got on My laptop. My home page? Youtube. So I didn't have to type it in or anything.

Me: "Okay. What are we going to call our channel?"

We both sat there and just thought for quite sometime. Then, it hit us.

Kaci: "Oh! How about OurSimpleLife?"

Me: "That sounds amazing babe! It's so ironic though cause our lives are far from simple."

I created the channel and we started to get our name out there. We made and Instagram account and liked and commented on people's photos, we made a twitter, and a Facebook. After we got everything set up, we realized that it was time to film.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*the video*

We started off by introducing ourselves.

Me: "Hello there! I'm Joey!"

Kaci: "And I'm Kaci!"

Me: "We aren't the most popular couple at school, but it doesn't bother us."

Kaci: " Welcome to our channel! We will have challenges, vlogs, DIY's and so much more! All you need to do is hop on board..."

Joey: "...Cause this is OurSimpleLife."

*video ends*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me: "Great Job Kaci! Lets get this thing uploaded!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Before we knew it the video was uploaded. The amount of views we started to receive was unbelievable! We also read comments like, "You guys are life! New subber!" And a bunch just saying, "ILYSM!!! SUBSCRIBED!" And it was true! We started to gather Subbs like no other! We started to wonder, "Is this really happening? Are we really going to be successful youtubers!?"

We kept reading the comments for about another half hour. Then, we decided we should get to bed. We wanted to be awake for everyone at school to get autographs.

A/N

SCHOOL IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS!! 😭😭😭

My band marching show this year btw... Is going to be amazing.. Just saying..

TTYL!!