Chapter 2

Yu's P.O.V

BUZZ......BUZZ.......BUZZ.......BU- "UGGG" I groaned as I tuned off my alarm "it's way too early for this" I look over at my calendar it reads December eighteen "oh great it's my birthday" I mumble and try to go back to sleep. -wait- and that's when my brain kicks in 'it's my birthday' I look over at my calendar again and see a circle around the eighteen. "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs and jump out of bed.... then fall flat on my back. "YIPPY SKIPPY," my little sister yells back at me sarcastically "NOW SHUT UP IT'S 6 IN THE MORNING!!!!!" "ALRIGHT YOU TWO" our mom yells at us from down stairs "CLAIR GET UP YOU HAVE TO LEAVE IN TWO HOURS!" "YES MOM!" we call back. I get up from the floor and go over to my closet and put on a light blue long sleeve shirt with angle wings and a golden halo on it, a pair of long black denim jeans with little rips near my tights, and grey Nike's. I go to the bathroom and look to see my skin as porcelain white as ever and my light blue-green eyes staring back at me. I get ready for the day with my sister outside the door telling me to "hurry up Yu" in a few minutes I am down stairs and see the big breakfast my mom made "Happy Birthday Yu" my mom says to me as she gives me a hug. My dad soon comes in and sits down next to me and rubs my hair and tells me "Happy Birthday squirt" while I try and get my brown hair under control. Soon Clair comes down stairs and we all eat breakfast then mom gives me and Clair our lunches for schools. We walk to 4th street on Jackson Avenue and meet up with my best friends Susy and Josh then we all go and walk the rest of the way to school. I am about to walk into the school grounds when I feel I'm being watched I look behind me but don't see anyone there, so I just shrug it off and go inside the school.