Part XIII

“Your highness, the council has a message for you”, Taehyung handed the letter to the advisor of the king of the fairies, who was standing next to the throne.

The advisor gave the letter to King Linus.

“How is Gabriel?”, the king asked Taehyung.

“He is doing fine, your highness”.

“That’s good. I bet you and your cousins have much to talk about, you can now take your leave and be with them. I will send for you for my reply”.

“Thank you, your highness”. Taehyung left the king with his advisor. When the guards closed the door behind him he let out a nervous sigh.

“You always do that when you’re nervous”, Hoseok said and greeted him with Namjoon. Taehyung gave both of his cousins a hug.

“You have to get used to it, Tae”, Namjoon patted his back.

They walked into the garden of the kingdom where it boasts of its different kinds of beautiful flowers. They paused at the center where a lot of butterflies were circling around.

“I know and I will ..... eventually,” he said while smiling at the butterfly that landed on his raised finger with pretty purple wings. “By the way, where’s Jin?”.

“Jin is with Jungkook right now, together with my mom”, Namjoon closed his eyes trying to hide his worried expression, thinking about their youngest cousin.

“No need to worry. Jungkook can handle himself”, Hoseok knew that their cousin is a playful and an easy going fellow but when it comes to serious and dangerous matters he can handle them well.

Namjoon also knew that from all of his cousins, Jungkook is the strongest and he may seem like a fool sometimes but he knows what he is doing.

The tall angel heard a familiar feminine voice which interrupted his thoughts.

“I need to go. My mom is calling me. If the king asks, tell him that I was called by Archangel Ariel”, he said to Taehyung and Hoseok, before spreading his wings to fly away.

Ariel observed the girl in front of her

Ariel observed the girl in front of her. A beautiful innocent girl. She was expecting Jin will only be accompanied by Jungkook but was surprised when they brought a girl with them.

“It’s an honor to meet you”, Heaven was mesmerized by the archangel's beauty.

“It was dangerous to leave the girl behind”, as if Jin can read Ariel's mind.

“Demons were eager to kill her and ....... “, Jungkook glanced at the human before he continued, “her aunt was killed”.

Heaven remembered her aunt’s brutal death and once again, it tore her heart apart.

The archangel didn’t speak for quite awhile. She sat to one of the chairs and closed her eyes for a couple of seconds, before opening them. She got the paper and the pen in front of her and started writing.