1

When I was five my dad died, so my mother got married with a new guy when I was six. The guy had two sons. The older son, Kim Taehyung, is two years older than me so he was eight. While the younger son, Jeon Jungkook, was six just like me.

Now we are grown ups and we care about each other just like real siblings. Well... they are mafia. Their dad is also mafia but mom "accepted" him since he didn't actually tell her. Taehyung and Jungkook told me about it and told me not tell mom though, that's why I know.

They became mafia too when they turned 18. Me and Jungkook are 21 years old now while Taehyung is 23. 

They have another secret that they always fight about, but when i approach them they stop fighting. I ask them: "what's wrong", but they tell me: "we will tell you when we are grown ups". Now we are grown ups but they still never told me. They haven't fought about it since I turned 18. They probably don't fight on purpose in order to not tell me. 

I went down the stairs to the kitchen to help my mom with making breakfast.

Y/N: Good morning!

Mom: Good morning! Can you go wake up your brothers.

Y/N: Ok mom, but is dad working today too?

Mom: Yeah! I don't understand his job. He works everyday. I didn't know lawyers didn't get some days off.

Yep, dad told mom that he is a lawyer, but he is not.

I went to wake up Tae and Kook. I got in room slowly and carefully. 

Who should I wake up first? Hmmm... Tae's bed is nearest to me so I can wake him up first. I smirked and got closer to him. Before I did anything I took a picture of him because he looked already disturbed for some reason and it looked funny. I decided to disturb him even more after taking the picture and lifted my hand up really high... then smacked him in the face. 

Taehyung: Hey go away slut!

He said coldly and angry. It was the first time hearing him like that. Maybe he is like that with other people but he's nice with me since I'm his sister. He is a mafia after all.

Y/N: It's just me wake up.

I said and chuckled.

He opened his eyes and saw me.