t h i r t e e n

DRACO HAD BECOME ONE OF MY closest friends in the time i'd been avoiding ambrose, he'd gotten over his feelings for me and was satisfied being my best friend. I'd spent ninety percent of my time with him and occasionally Marla would join us.

Though i just couldn't be around Ambrose i let her as Sabrina was always with him and he was her friend i wouldn't stop her speaking to him or hanging out with them. Though quite a few interesting things had happened lately.

A dream demon had terrorised the spellman's resulting in quite an awkward visit to check on their wellbeing. Though Draco had come to make sure i'd be alright and the trip had gone better than i'd hoped. I'd exchanged a few words with Ambrose which i wouldn't stop obsessing over to Draco who was very happy for me, sometimes i swear i don't deserve this boy.

Speaking of Draco he'd recently found himself a girlfriend her name was Avery and she attended the academy with us and soon became apart of our little group.

Though back to Sabrina she'd caused quite a lot of trouble as she had performed an exorcism with her aunts and another witch mrs wardwell who i didn't completely trust. Thinking of it Sabrina had caused quite a lot of trouble from denying her dark baptism and her trial to now but that's what made her interesting.

Thanksgiving was tomorrow which means so was the Feast of Feasts and that will be quite interesting with Sabrina participating this year.Though i prayed to the dark lord that my mother who had decided to enter in Marla's place wouldn't be chosen.

When i had woken up it was quite late and Draco was still here from last night he'd come over for a movie marathon well originally to study but that didn't exactly fall through. We were going to the Church Of Night for the result of the lottery.

Waking up Draco i tell him to just shower in my bathroom and to borrow my clothes because it's more convenient and he complies going to shower and changes into some of my less bleak clothes.

A white v neck shirt,black jeans and he wore his black nikes that he'd come with. After I'd showered and gotten dressed we went downstairs to meet up with Avery,Draco then spotted the black denim jacket i'd worn the first day i'd met him and grabbed it as we met up with Avery who'd said she'd drive us to the lottery drawing. I smiled seeing him in the jacket, remembering when we'd first met and winking at him while he blushed and Avery laughed. I said bye to my parents and marla though i'd see them there and we got into the car.

Something in me was telling me today would be quite interesting.