Alice

Alice POV
"Hey girl you look sexy on this outfit! I said to my friend Jen because she look looked sexy with that body hugging red dress.
"Thanks Ali but why your ass is not ready yet? She said while jumping on my bed and  I just rolled my eyes and went bathroom to shower. I am always late when it comes to parties and clubs because I feel like all fun happens in late times. When I showered. I dried and styled my hair I went to my room and I saw Jen scrolling through her phone.
"Jen are my curls popping? I asked Jen
"Bitch you so lucky, I hope in next life I get curly hair.
"Dreaming is not a crime! I said  laughing "Whatever, what are you wearing? She said while rolling her ayes and I just laughed at her and showed my dark blue skirt and matching top. I really think it will go well with black high heels. I started to do my makeup. When I looked at Jen I was surprised to see that she is drinking.
"Bitch you took my alcohol and not asking me if I want to, how dare you hoe? I asked
"Do you want a drink bitch? She said while handing me glass
"Thank you not bitch. I said while doing Smokey brown eye shadow because I feel like it compliment my dark brown yes and black hair.
"Did he contacted you? Of course she is talking about my fucking ex. The motherfucker cheated on me and his excuse was that I never made him feel like a man and needed. Like what the fuck you mean?
"If you're talking about dickhead I'm not manly enough with you, I don't know because I blocked his ass everywhere. I said while applying nude lipstick and putting on my clothes And looked myself in the mirror.
"Girl you look hot and this ass and boobs will be the death of everyone. She said while checking me out.
"You can have it too if you breakup with Sean. I said while winking at her and put my shoes on.
"Sorry babe I'm not into pussies but if I were... you would be mine! She said while laughing
"I feel sorry for your ass then? I said and called the Uber.
"Why are we not taking your car? She said confused
"We will get drunk and if I find a good pussy or dick I'm out so your better call your boo and tell him to pick you up or hang with the others because I need to get laid tonight. I said to her
"Whatever and I can't drink much because Sean will be mad at me he hates when I drink too much. She said and the Uber arrived so We got in and told to take us to the clubs name.

"Well, don't drink much then babe. I said while rolling my eyes.
"I wish if I were like you Ali because you only do what you want and don't give a fuck what other think you're too independent and that's why Tom did what he did. She said while looking at me.
"I don't know if I say to your ass thank you or bitch whatchu tryna say but I'm me girl and if that motherfucker can't handle me then it's up to him and don't you ever say his name again.I said rolling my eyes. After we have arrived we started look for our crew because we should meet them there.

"Hey guys! Jen said to them trough the laud music and I just waved at them. After that we started drinking and dancing. After a while my favorite song came on and I started feeling myself. I just want to have fun while I'm unemployed it's like a vacation for me. After the song ended I went to bar Asked the cute bartender to give me a shot.

Hey beautiful readers! What you think about Alice and should Jen listen to her boyfriend? PLEASE VOTE!!