Chapter Two: Setup

Victor hops on his motorcycle and drives down town to the infamous bar known as "Fox Den". He heads inside and goes to the bar. He sits down and looks up at the bartender. The man before him was taller by a few inches. His jet black hair tied up neatly in a ponytail. His dark green eyes meet Victor's.
"What can I get you, Vic?" The man's voice was soft. "I'm here on business, Adrian. You should know that" Victor frowns as he stares over the counter. "But a bit of whiskey ought to help.."
Adrian nods and quickly makes the drink then sets it down in front of him. "The boss is upstairs, head up whenever you are ready."
Victor nods at him. "Yeah.. When I'm ready.." He downs his glass as the lights dim and a beautiful woman with long black hair and vibrant green eyes takes the stage. Her voice was lovely but she has quite the devilish grin. A vixen.
He watches for a bit before getting up. "Wish me luck." He says to Adrian then heads upstairs. He knocks on the door. A voice tells him to come in. He opens the door to the main operational center of Silver City's biggest mob boss, his own father, James R. Greyfox. He looks up impatiently at Victor and points to the chair next to him at the head of the table. He takes his seat and the Boss starts to speak.
"There is a store not too far from here that hasn't been paying it's dues. Normally, since it's a jewelry store we would rob the place and is give the most beautiful of jewels to my wife. Unfortunately for this place, my wife has deemed it disgusting and rated it as bad quality. Therefore, I want a small team to go and burn the shit down." He looks to the shorter tan man on his left, "Ricco, you are gonna burn the place down." He turns to the taller, pale, man on his left. "Bug, you are going to help Ricco, but you are the get away driver, don't fuck up." He turns to Victor, "Foxtrot, there is only one piece of jewelry that my wife likes in there, it is on the owners wife. Her necklace, get it for me." He looks at the three men in front of him. "If that's all understood.. The gasoline to burn the shit hole is in the van.. Now get going".
Victor, Ricco, and Bug head out of the bar through the back way. Bug gets in on the driver side while Victor and Ricco hop in the back and double check the equipment. After everything is checked.. They start their mission..