|

Erasers bounce up and down on the desk in front. It's not even only on one desk or two, it's fucking all of them that have bouncing erasers like rabbits. I keep looking back at the kid, hoping he'll stop that abhorrent tapping. "I already said stop it br-" I catch myself in time, I don't want any parents to here me call anyone a bitch or I'll get fired, "Midoriya. Quirk usage in public is against the rules and the law, if you continue you'll need to stand outside during todays lesson." 

The brat sighs as I continue to teach, Ugh, what an entitled little bitch. "Why did I even come to Japan in the first place" I mumble under my breath for a minute. The brat finally stops after the bazillionth time today and I continue on with the math lesson. When the bell that signifies the end of class rings I pack up quickly before any other of my students attempt to annoy me more than they already do with questions or some shit. Who do they think I am? Their teacher? Wait. Shit. 

As I close the door I hear the blond delinquent's explosions sound off. Ugh, if I'm lucky the board won't sue me for "negligence of my students" and say more shit like "Well you were the one who went to nurture them, now nurture." I came hear to do an easy job and then I get broccoli bitch and his amazing friend Exploda-kill not even to mention Fingers and the snail who doesn't do his work, one day I'll fucking kill one of them if they don't kill each other first.

Ah well, at least I only have the last class with them, otherwise I would've already hung myself. 

As I leave the building a green thing starts to protrude from the ground, I scream, but no one hears me. "well, well, well. What do we have here? It looks like, Hmmm... Oh yes! My new suit." The last thing I see is a grin the size of a bus as I get taken over, at least I won't have to deal with classes tomorrow.