1.

Michelle's POV
Hey! , I'm Michelle Montgomery and I just moved from Madison. I moved in with my older sister , Violet because she is taking care of me while my parents are in Europe.

I heard about this dance studio , The Next Step and I decided to audition because I love to dance and I was a dancer at my old studio.

I went in the studio and saw some people dancing...am I late?

"Hi , is this where the Auditions are?" I asked . The music stops and I get some glares and whispers.

Then , A blonde female and A tall dark male approached me.

"Hi , I'm Miss Kate and this is Chris. Can you please step into my office so we can talk?" I nod and head to her office, leaving some confused dancers.

Emily POV

Who does that girl think she is!? . I hope Kate won't let her just audition , she doesn't even go here.

"You want me to check it out?" My best friend in the whole wide world Stephanie asks me.

"No it's fine I got this" I say and I storm into Kate's office and put on my fakest smile.

"Who is this?" I question Miss Kate. "This is Michelle she'll be auditioning for A troupe" Chris answers me.

I look at Michelle and she is just full of joy. "Welcome  Michelle , I'm Emily . Its nice to meet you. I'm the dance captain" I reach out my hand for her to shake and she shakes my hand firmly.

"Wow nice to meet you to Emily , I was also dance captain at my old studio" she says

What the...she was DANCE CAPTAIN !

"Well anyway Michelle get dressed , its time to audition" Kate tells Michelle and smiles.

I hope she doesn't make it..