Untitled Part 54

Simon .

Things in the Jam & Roller can not go better. Since Mrs. Sharon died everything has been better. I know it may sound a bit cruel but his death brought only good things.

Thank God that day the shot did not cause great damage to Joshua. I only sent him 5 months to the hospital so that his wound would heal completely, he was very lucky. 5 centimeters more to the left and pierces his heart.

After that everything went well .....

Amber and I are better than ever, although with her jealousy no girl can approach me without her marking territory. It happens to me exactly the same with the boys, just look for them to go away and know that little bird is mine.

Amber and chicken were left as heirs of Sharon's fortune. And the first thing Amber did was fix Nico and Pedro's apartment and also buy 2 motorcycles, one for her and one for me. I was very surprised to learn that I knew how to handle them. And I was even more surprised when I found out what chicken he had taught him. Obviously I do not know about the pair of blows I gave him.

According to Álvar the mansion was too big for her and now we are all living there and when I say everyone is all, Joshua, chicken, Amaral and me. And sometimes Nico and Pedro are going to stay.

Luna? She went on a trip, after what had happened, and when she came back with Ambar she told me that I needed some time for her, to find herself and to forget myself.
When he told me those things, it saddened me but at the same time I had to understand it. Since in a certain degree she is responsible for me and Ambar being together ... And on the days that Luna left, Matteo went after her.

It would not surprise me that they will arrive again and this time being boyfriends. Both had many things in common. And they can heal their wounds mutually.

If I think about the "I" before and the "I" now I can not believe everything that changes.

Who would say that everything would change from that skating competition. That the kiss of Luna and Matteo will generate a whole chain of situations that in my wildest dreams I would have imagined.

I was in love with my best friend, I believed that she was the girl of my life, with whom I planned in the future. To which I wrote a thousand songs and I gave him a thousand and one look. I never thought I could forget about her.

But since everything in life is uncertain I am wrong ... A girl came to my life, which I never thought would be my girlfriend, with her smiles, her kisses, her caresses, captivated my heart as never before. And from one moment to another my world, my life revolved around her. My eyes no longer look at anyone but her, I write songs that only speak of her and I dedicate more than a thousand sighs a day. That girl I once thought was cold and calculating tattooed her name on my heart.

And from there it will not come out until the last day of my life.

I sighed looking at the stars.

- What do you think? - I interrupted his voice at the same time he kissed my lips.

Could there be a girl more beautiful than her?

I smiled

- I think about the decisions I've made in my life - I looked at it, and I saw that he frowned slightly as he settled on my legs.

- and you regret? - I look at the horizon like me.

-Every decision I make in my life, whether it's good or bad, I'll take it up to you- look at it in the eyes- as I might regret that- take your hand- I do not know what I saw in you, I just know, I do not see it in no one else - I saw her smile - and gave me a fleeting kiss and settled on my neck.

-I love you- we said at the same time- I smiled- and the attachment more to my body.

My world, every hour, every minute, every second was perfect if she was by my side.

Because now we did not have fears, now we faced the problems and situations of the day to day without looking at the past. Living unparalleled adventures with the woman I love.
To be continue...

Add

Vote

·

·

·

Leave a comment

·

·

Sep 17, 2017

cruel everything she did

Reply

·

·

May 23, 2017

A song by a Venezuelan 😘😘😘🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reply

Show more