Todoroki x reader

This was requested hope you like it
----
The dorm party was crazy all the first years packed into a common room. I'm baffled on how we haven't been caught, well "we" being Mina and Kiminari and Kirishima's bright idea to meet others.
Drinks flowing a bit too much which was obvious by Uraraka clinging to Midoriya slurring things into his chest and Iida passed out over a table.
"Didn't expect that" a voice says monotonously behind me.
"You took the words out my mouth" I say turning around to face boy with perfectly split hair of red and white dressed in black skinny jeans and white t-shirt with red sleeves. His muscly arm filling his sleeves makes my unintentionally bite my bottom lip.
"Don't do that (y/n)" He growls reaching his hand onto my chin. My cheeks glow in reaction to the electricity of his hand touching me. I flutter my eyes. The corner of of his mouth turn into a smirk as he turns trying to make sure I don't see but I do.
"Something funny Shouto" I say slyly putting my hands on my hips.
His face turned shocked I don't know if it was because I called his first name or that i saw him smile. His aura changed suddenly it became darker more dominant almost sexier. 
He walks closer standing over me his face serious. I feel his hand hold my chin tilting me to him giving him the chance so kiss me.
I stood stunned at his actions but not against what he is doing. I feel like I'm in a trance. He pulls away and i find myself biting my lip again. He looks down at me scowling like a child at my lips . I let go of my bottom lip by the time I do Todoroki looks mad and leans down pulling me over his shoulder.
"W-what aree you doing!?" I say nervously. "Todoroki , put me down!!" I shout hitting my arms against his back.
He puts me down I look around realising my surroundings. The bathroom I was confused a surprised on what had just happen but was snapped into reality by the clicking of the door lock.
"I told you don't bite your lip (y/n)"
"I-i urgh" I stutter uncontrollably.
"And you used my first name without my permission .. basic manners (y/n)"
I stand mouth agape in shock .
"I'm s-sorry Todo-". I say walking closer to him.
"You will be" he says almost whispering into my ear. His lips nipped at my ear moving down. He kisses my neck which causes moans to fall out my mouth . I felt his mouth twitch into a smile. He is loving this and it irritated me knowing he getting all the fun. I move my neck from him his face almost pouting.
"Think you can have all the fun "  I say moving my hands over his body. I move my hand under his shirt caressing his abs. I smirk evilly. Pulling off his top kissing down his chest slowly my mouth reaching his waistband were i lick it slowly causing him to wince.
"(Y/n) what's come over you?" He says smiling.
"You took the words straight out of my mouth" I say playfully. He puts his hand Infront of me and i take it he pulls me up quickly connecting our lips together.
His hand unzips my dress from behind I pull my arms out either side of the dress still kissing Todoroki as my dress falls to the floor I kick off my shoes as he pulls away to admire me . My face turn red knowing in on full show especially as I wasn't wearing a bra with my strapless dress.
"You are stunning"  he said cupping my breast and stroking his thumb over my nipple. I moan a little in response.
One side of his mouth flicks up . He reaches out for my hips and swings them round quickly i nearly fall but his strong arms keep me sturdy.
My ass now facing him.
My first movement is to bend over to tease him almost wiggly my butt at him.
"Oh Shouto..." I say to annoy him.
Smack . His hand collides with my butt cheek the sting remains but it feels good like it woke up u nerve endings and his touch feels more pleasurable. I feel my self get more turned on and hook my lip into my teeth.
Smack again but this time I moan.
"(Y/n) i said didn't i "
"Yes i say" pouting.
"You do as i say" he says happily.
He pulls off my pants leaving me exposed and puts his hand on my woman hood playing with my clit impulses shoot around my body making me feel amazing as he was doing that he pulled down his trousers and boxers releasing his erection.
He slides himself between me teasing me slowly as he enters me . I breathe deeply as he moves thrusting in and out of me at inhuman speed. My moans uncontrollable . My body almost at its limit.
"Yes Shouto" I say .
His hand collides with my butt cheek again and the pleasurable sting send me over the edge. My body contract around Todoroki was too much for him as his thrusts gets sloppy. He pulls out releasing himself on my back.
We both catch our breath.
"Told you you'll be sorry" He says pointing and my red glowing ass cheek.

----
So sorry it's crap , I've been off with writing I'll get better i promise.