16

SMUT WARNING

Zachs pov.

I get into jonahs car and he drives us to the supermarket to get some snacks for a sleepover, and then he drives us to his house. I jump on the couch, ready for a movie night.

'no, lets take this to the bedroom.' Jonah says with a smirk.

I follow him upstairs while wondering if he's joking or not. Im secretly hoping hes not; if I where to lose my virginity now, it better be with Jonah. But ive never even watched porn before or anything! Now is not the time to overthink though.

Jonah sets the snacks down on his bed and gets some blankets for max comfort out of his closet. He motions me over to the bed. I cant deny it, i feel a little weird. But that feeling soon stops when Jonah pulls me down on the bed with him and wraps us tightly in a warm and fuzzy blanket. We watch the movie Pocahontas.

I was so caught up in the movie that I didn't notice him staring at me.

'watcha lookin at?' I ask playfully.

'how fucking cute you look right now.' He says with the biggest smile ever.

'stoooop you look waaay cuter!' I reply as I feel my cheeks turn red.

'I do not, youre the cutest here!'

'lets just agree that where both cute.' I say and we both laugh.

We look into each others eyes and suddenly he attacks my lips. He's kissing me in the most passionate way you can imagine. He slowly pulls away and looks deep into my eyes. He puts his hands on my waist and gives me another peck on my lips.

Jonahs pov

I grab zachs

waist and see his little red cheeks smiling at me. I give him another kiss.

'Is this okay?' I ask, just in case he wants to change his mind. Ive only ever had sex with girls before, and I heard that that's way different than with guys.

'more than okay.' He answers.

I push him back on his back on the bed and kiss him while hovering over him. I start grinding my hips between his spread open legs and immediately feel the tents growing on both our pants. I take his shirt off before sliding off my own.

'wow.' I say, admiring his body. He isn't muscular or anything, but that's just what I like.

Zachs pov

Jonah takes off both our shirts and as soon as I lay my eyes on his abs and very, very deep V line, I feel my dick get even harder. Goddamn he is so hot. We haven't even taken our pants off yet but I already feel moans escaping my lips.

'are ya ready zachy?' he asks.

'yes!' I yell maybe a little too loudly.

He takes off his pant and I take off mine and I feel our dicks rubbing together. Im a moaning mess.

'just stick it in me already!' I yell and I hear him laugh. He then takes off both our boxers and grabs what looks like lube from his nightstand. I take a peak at his length, and Jesus hes big. How will that ever fit in me? He preps my hole by sticking in a finger, then two, and finally three before lining up his tip with my ass. Without warning he slams into me and I let out a huge moan. Hes moaning as well at his point. He lets me adjust to his size and then slowly picks up the speed. It doesn't take long before hes slamming into me again. I hear our skin slapping against each other and feel a knot in my stomach.

'I- I think im gonna cum.' I managed to say.

'okay baby hold on. Lets cum together.'

We ride out our high and cum together before collapsing on the bed. We are both out of breath.

'oh my god. that was fucking amazing. We gotta do that again soon.' Jonah says while looking over at me.

'definitely.'

Jonah cleans both of us up and we spoon together in his bed until we fall asleep.

-

I wake up in jonahs arms. Hes so warm and big, I love him so much. I look back to see hes still sleeping. I see that the sun is shining through his windows. O shit, are we late for school?

'jonah.'I say while slightly shaking his arm. 'wake up.'

I see him slowly open his sleepy eyes.

'what- whats happening?'

'were late for school! Come on, we gotta get up!'

'zach wha- its Saturday! Come back to sleep!' he says as he pulls me back under the covers.

'oh.' I say as I slowly drift back to dreamland in jonahs arms.

a/n this is so bad im sorryyy but I took a reeeeaaallyy long break from writing and I have to get back. Also happy 2019 yall!! And thank you so much for 600 reads like wtf? How?