Portal

It was the year 4035...

All Humans were basically dead, except the one and only..Tony Stark. He was able to survive, without "aging".

Because of a Mutation, it basically made him like a Phoenix, if he died from old age or something, he'd just turn to dust, and re-emerge. Still at the same age, but if he was old he'd just be an adult usually in his either 20's or 50's.

He also could make his eyes glow an Amber sort of color and his body's core temperature would be at extremely high temperatures, which, would burn him alive, but he would just emerge from his ashes anyways.

The highest temperature he can reach is 1.2 million degrees Fahrenheit.

And, obviously, Thanos was gone, but the other half of the universe never came back.. Tony actually had a Spear with Thanos' head on it.

There were mutated animals, of course, they, and Tony were the only living creatures left on earth. But plants were still there.

And fun fact, he actually was able to bring Jarvis back, who had his own robotic body. Of course, Tony had to catch Jarvis up on the tea,

And, Tony was...probably 60% something Metal.. he had triangular metal parts on his arms, like a Tiger's stripes. They were supposed to replace the missing Skin,

He either lost that flesh fighting Thanos, or from the Wasteland. His hands were metal, so wasn't his left cheek, same goes for pat or his legs, and even chest.

And of course, what kind of person are you in a Toxic wasteland without kickass battle scars? He had a large one going across his whole chest, even digging into the metal a bit..

Right now, Tony was in his Bunker, there was a desk, with various gadgets on it, even a long sword, in the form of an old Phone, for a disguise.

There was also a bottle or somehow fresh, drinkable, water. Next, there was a glass case, with the Gauntlet in it, the Stones, weren't inside it. For safety reasons,

Then there was a bed, attached to the wall, as if it was a Prisoners bed, with blankets and pillows on it, with Holograms around the bed.

And there were shelves, of...the last traces of Humans, pictures of random families, Anime figurines, Comic Books, movie cases...Dog tags, stuff..

He collected them to remember the good old days. He glanced over at Jarvis, his robotic body looked like...Jarvis, like, actual Jarvis.

He was working on their Portal, it was supposed to bring them sometime in the past to make sure Humanity doesn't fuck up and make themselves go extinct.

"Sir, I believe the Portal is done," Jarvis said, Tony looked back. "Really?" He asked, tilting his head a bit, walking over. Jarvis nodded

"Have any Idea on what year we'd be in?" Tony asked, "Well, I assume 2016.. from how much Power we can use." Jarv said, Tony felt his body stiffen.

Oh god, that. "Alright, let's...let's go." Anthony Said, stepping back. "Sir, don't you want to take a weapon or suit?" Jarvis asked, "Right." Tony mumbled

He decided to take the Sword, and one of his suits. As well as the Spear with Thanos' panini chin and head on it. "Alright, if we end up losing, just kill me so I can use this..Mutation." Tony said,

Jarvis rolled his eyes, "Right, let's go." He said, Jarvis activated the Portal. Jarvis stepped back, it showed them the fight at the Airport.

"Alright..let's go.." Tony gulped, hoping he wouldn't have an Anxiety Attack there.

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

"Go!"

And so, they jumped in the Portal.