Part 1

Derek POV
It's was the first day of Junior year in college and night me and Meredith and our friends were coming over to Mer and I dorm. Me and Meredith have been dating since the being of senior year in high school and after college I plan on marry that girl.
   We were sitting on the couch waiting for our friends to come over because it was 7:30 and they are coming at 7:45 Meredith had her head on my lap and looked up at me "I want to marry you" she said and I looked down at her and smiled "really!?" I said still smiling "ya I know we talked about it before but I never really said to you that I was ready but now I definitely am" she said seriously and I just smile and lend down and kissed her on the lips slowly but passionate then we were interrupted by a knock on the door and I got up and opened it to Mark and Lexi "hey bitch" Mark laughed saying it I look at him like seriously " really Mark you can't just say a nominal hey what's up" I said then walked back to the couch with Meredith "ahah I'm joking" he said still laugh " ya whatever mark " I said putting my arm around Meredith " well what up with you two anything new" Meredith asked " not really just going on date and stuff like that u know" lex said as she sat down next to Mark on the couch next to Meredith "well that's good and ya me and Derek have just been hanging around and going out and on dates and stuff like that" Meredith said as she got up and got the door thing time and the rest of the friends showed up (Cristina,Owen, Alex, Jackson, April, George, Callie and Izzie) and we just talked for awhile.