Lakewood

(I OWN NONE OF THE PICTURES TAKEN IN THESE STORIES.)         

His body bumping around like the road his parents car was on was bumpy.

.........Because it was.

Andy had been going to a new school- Lakewood high.

For the 19th time on the road trip to their new house, he was looking at the reviews on Tumblr.

My son was beaten up by all of the cliques? Worst school ever?!

Teachers selling test answers to the rich students for money?!?!

GREVIOUS BODILY HARM?!

Andy closed his eyes in terror as he exited the window on his laptop.

He was nothing big, Pretty smart, but that was about it. Not Strong, Certainly not. Infact, His friend, Cole, Was the brawns.

If anybody ever got too close to HIM, OR Treated Andy unfairly, their face would probaly end up looking a bit scrambled.

Andy never appreciated this as much as he should have, he never liked
The fact that he could NEVER stand up for himself.

Flaashbaaaack!

"So I suggest you don't talk to her, look at her, touch her, Hell! Even think about her! Or i swear I Am going to put you in the ground."

Right about now, all Andy needed was an excuse to leave, but it was their free period, there was no stopping this beating.

So....what was he supposed to do?

Run?

Tell?

Fight?

No..... of course not. He obviously wouldn't win the fight so..

When suddenly, A boy about 2 inches taller than Andy pulled the bully aside.

"What was that?" He looked right into his face, then shoved him into a locker, he began tl bang og the locker with a chair fdom a classroom, when he opened up the locker, The buy fell out, not knowing what just happened.

That was Cole. Any's BEST friend.

He was helpful that way.....

Atleast to everybody else.

End of Flashback, Andy P.O.V

I Quit going back to old memories, and I woke up to find My Mom screaming at me.

"ANDY! WAKE UP!"

"What?" I answer.

"We're here! Our new home!"

As I get out of the car, looking at our Middle class surburban house, i Immidietly sed a bunch of boys in a black uniform on bikes, with street signs chasing a group of boys also on bikes with slicked hair and leather jackets.

"Hooligan Greasers and Delinquents." My mom said, taking out the bags.

When another car pulled up around the corner, Cole.

I rushsed to go get him.

"Buddy!" I looked at him, he looked almost the same.

"It's you, Man! I don't know why we're acting suprised, we knew that  we wod be in the same neighborhood.."

"Huh." I agreed.  "Anyways, we have some catching up to do. Let's go to the park."

"Sounds good."  Cole answered, as we hopped on our bikes.

"TRY TO KEEP UP!" He yelled, pedaling ahead me.

"IT'LL BE HARD GOING NICE, AND SLOW ON YOUR ASS!" I Shouted back, laughing as i pedaled next to him.

"What was that?" I asked him, cycling up to the park bench.

"WOO! YE- HMMMFJJ!" Suddenly somebody had grabbed me, I Could feel their cold hands and see the new black school uniform.

"Hey, I got an idea."  He said, his voice cracking up, and him sounding low pitch.

"Shut the hell up." He said, dragging me to his bike, as he rode off.

Cole had followed Andy, trying to catch up to him, with a slingshot in his hand.

The delinquent got out his own sling shot, tossing Andy over to another person, This person was clearly insane, dragging a new kid on dirt by the collar, with an entire posse to back him up.

Coles eyes widened, he shot a marble onto the delinquents hand, making his drop Andy, he threw down his bike as he ran to his friend.

"DUDE!" he screamed, Andy was scratched up, with some bleeding on the side of his cheek.

"Yup-Yup I'm fine." Andy reassured.

TIMESKIP:SCHOOL, THE NEXT DAY, ANDY P.O.V

I had a bandaid on my cheek the next day, i walked into the school, and was immidietly greeted by a girl with brown hair in a ponytail and  glasses, and a small jacket with the school uniform skirt, and top behind the jacket.

"Hello! I haven't seen you here before! Are you new?"

The girl asked, she seemed cheery, and friendly.

"Yeah. I just moved here from Pebble Tings. My...first day." He giggled too himself, trying to hide his smile and blushing.

Andy P.O.V

"Nice to meet you!" She said to me. "I'm Elizabeth Springs, But just call me Liza."

"Alright...I'm Andy...Studypoint.....Andy Studypoint."I Answered back.

So..... Why am I acting like this? I mean it's not like I Like her or anything... I Don't even know her! But.... she is kinda cute... cut it out Andy... Andy? "Andy?!"

My thinking began to sound like yelling, i quit day dreaming to find that Liza got my Schedule for me.

"Come on, Silly! We gotta get to History! FOLLOW ME!!"

She said running down the hall, taking a turn, I followed then, Ah Jeez.

The Deliquents from yesterday.

"Saves by the bell huh? Well nothing stands in our way of Wiling you off the face of the planet."
That evil smirk again.

"W-We? Heh."

Suddenly 3 more guy's came out from lockers.

"Really? You need 4 guys to get lite old me?" What am I saying? My mouth just keeps on getting me in trouble, does it?

"Now whats that supposed to mean? Come on. We're just messin' on ya." He pinned me up on a locker, and pulled out a pocket knife tl my neck, and the 3 other people stood next to him.

My eyes had widened, I never had anybody ever threaten to Kill ME BEFORE!

"ARGHH!" We heard a struggle going on from the lunch room, I ran in, so did the delinquents.

As we went in, I see something terrible...

COLE FIGHTING ONE OF THEM?! "GET OFF OF 'EM YA MEAT SACK! "

A delinquent say's and runs to Cole, And he Smashes a chair over the delinquents head, grabs an iron lunch box, and when someone tries to punch him, he blocks it, breaking their hand and hitting the lunchbox over their head.

I pull out my sling shot to help, loading up any ammo I can find. Marbles, Erasers, Pebbles from outside, Even dried up gumwads!

I stat shooting the rest of them, until I realize..

We Basically Just Took Down An Entire Clique.