introduction

Reckless!!!

❝Just because I'm a
princess does not mean
I have to act like one.❞

»»----- ★ -----««

Princess Laila Bjorgman was, without a doubt, reckless.

(She figured it was due to the fact that her mother was Anna Bjorgman, as she was quite reckless herself, in her teenage years having gone on an adventurous expedition to save Laila's hometown, Arendelle, from being in an everlasting winter. But perhaps her father, Kristoff Bjorgman also had a part to play. She wasn't entirely sure. Either way, she was reckless and the whole damn town of Auradon knew it.)

When Prince Ben announced that four kids from the Isle of the Lost would be coming to Auradon Prep, Laila saw it as an opportunity. An opportunity to: A) Make some friends other than her faithful dog, Isak, and her roommate, Lonnie; and/or B) Play pranks on them like she loved to do on Audrey, the daughter of Sleeping Beauty. Something that never even crossed her mind was falling in love with one of them. All she wanted to do was have a little fun, and maybe make some friends in the process.

And with Isak by her side, she was confident that nothing could go wrong.

That was, however, until Laila met the one and the only Evie Grimhilde, the daughter of the Evil Queen, and, well, fell for her. Both emotionally and quite literally.

»»----- ★ -----««