Ch.10

'how is this happening! More like WHY is this happening! I had stopped dead in my tracks. Standing before me in the flesh was Chris Reece, jenifer lutz, and jake wesler. Holy shit. I could smell the alpha on Chris, and I could instantly tell that Chris and jenifer were mates, and it looks like jake is the beta.

Oh my god. I didn't want to face them. I hesitantly took a step back. All three of them had a look of shock on their face. I looked at each one of them before my eyes finally rested on Chris. His eyes weren't silver. So why the fuck is he alpha?

I heard a growl and i didnt have to look over to know it was Blake. He must've read my fear.

"who are you." was all he said. The tension in the air was growing rapidly.

I still couldn't take my eyes off the guy that raped me.

When none of them answered but stared at me still Blake got mad.

"I asked you who you were. Answer me." he growled. I finally looked away at Blake and grabbed his hand. He looked at me and I saw his eyes were the brightest silver I have ever seen. He was so pissed off it was scaring even me.

"I-I am Chris Reece, this is my beta jake, and my mate-" but I cut him off. I found my voice and looking at Blake had calmed me down, so I gained courage. I looked at Chris and said "jenifer."

Chris flinched and I almost had to laugh. This ass hole who raped me is getting scared because I'm the mate of the alpha of the biggest clan around.

I looked at Blake and he had questioning eyes. I had a look that said ill explain later. Then looked back at the three of them.

"what are you doing here?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"w-we need your packs help. You are the biggest pack around and we are getting attacked by rouge." Chris said hesitating at first.

"how many?" Blake asked before I could say anything.

"I don't know 100 maybe?" Chris answered.

I turned away and sat in the grass while they talked.

I can't believe they are here! I mean who would of thought!? God I'm so screwed if anyone tells Blake. He will hate me forever. I can't have him hate me.

Just thinking this brought tears to my eyes and I fought them. I felt a hand on my arm and looked up to see Blake looking down at me with concern in his eyes. I nodded showing I'm ok.

Blake sat down next to me but still faced Chris. He put a hand on my leg rubbing soothing circles. I tried to listen to their conversation.

"so we will be over by tomorrow night." Blake said.

"okay we have one place the rouge have not attacked and you will enter through there, okay?" jake asked.

"okay. James go tell everyone to pack." Blake said to James who I'm just now noticing is here. He looked very uncomfortable standing there, and when Blake ordered him off he looked relieved.

Once James was out Blake turned back to Chris and said "okay I will need directions to your pack house."

This time it was my turn to speak. I cut in by saying "no I know where it is. I'll just show you guys." I looked down so no one could see my face. I could feel their eyes burning holes in my head.

After it felt like eternity I heard Blake say "okay we will see you tomorrow." In a tight voice.

"okay goodbye. Goodbye Aubrey. Nice to see you again." Chris said and I almost growled. How in the hell does he have balls to say that.

I looked up to retort but they were gone. I growled at nothing.

I looked over at Blake to see him looking at me with confusion and hurt in his eyes. I instantly relaxed and pulled him into a hug.

At first Blake didn't respond he just stood there stiff and then after a couple of seconds he finally melted into my hug. I smiled at this.

After a couple of minutes of us hugging I pulled away. I looked into his eyes to see the hurt and confusion still there but also there was another emotion there. One I have been seeing lately. It looked like he loved me. But he couldn't love me. I mean compared to Lucy I'm nothing.

I sighed and grabbed his hand and started leading him the way we came. Blake followed like a zombie.

I know I have a lot to explain to him which is going to be hard. Do I tell him about me being raped? I don't know what to do. Chris and their pack need our help. I should just keep it a secret. Ya that will work.

When we got to the car I climbed in without a word. That seemed to shock Blake even more as he just stood there looking at me with hurt, confusion, and still that look of love in his face.

When he realized I wasn't going to get out he stormed over to the other side of the car. He got in and slammed his car door, which made me flinch. Why is he mad? Is it cause I am kinda not talking to him? It's not his fault it's mine. I am to afraid if I speak then the truth will come out. And he can't know it... Yet. I'll tell him just not yet.

He looked over at me and I stated back. There was heavy awkwardness in the air. And it's all my fault. I turned and looked out the window. I heard him sigh and he pulled the car back onto the road and we made our way to the house.

A/n do not hate me please. I know this chapter is longggg overdue just dont hate me. But I believe this is one of my best chapters<3 also school is starting soon and I'm writing two other stories so if this one is a bit slow I'm so sorry just hang in there with me. I usually hate when people don't update for a while so I'm so sorry:/ tell me wht you think tho(:

<3 Aubrey