I'll Wait

In which Jungkook confesses to Jimin year after year, and Jimin slowly falls for him.

8,600 words.

      ___________________________

Jungkook didn't know what he was really doing. He was just trying to be silly by hiding Jimin's phone. He did not think anything like this would happen. Currently, Jungkook was on the bed, having been violently thrown with all of Jimin's strength, with Jimin hovering above him and breathing hard.

"Jungkook...I swear to god...give me back my phone..." Jimin panted, hands on either side of Jungkook's head.

Jungkook smiled in disbelief. He didn't expect Jimin would catch him or that Jimin would look so angry at him. "Did you even look for it hyung?"

"Tell me where it is Jungkook."

"But that takes the fun out of it." Jungkook pouted.

"What do I have to do to make you tell me where it is?"

"What're you trying to hide on it?" Jungkook smiled playfully, but Jimin didn't play along.

"I don't have time for this Jungkook." His slight anger and annoyance made Jungkook shiver. "Just give me my phone back."

"So obviously you're hiding something."

"Jungkook."

"You could just tell me what it is and I'll tell you where your phone is?"

"Jungkook."

"Jiminie~" Jungkook stuck to his game. "Come on, won't you play along?"

"Jungkook, I swear...if I tell you what I was doing you'll give it back?"

"Of course."

"I was just watching a movie. And you stopped me in a real bad place." Jimin sighed heavily. "And it feels really weird to not have my phone and it made me upset you stole it."

Jungkook shook his head. "You're lying hyung." He knew Jimin too well at this point.

"Fine." Jimin sat back on Jungkook's stomach, crossing his arms. "I was reading."

"Reading what?" Jungkook relaxed a little more, but had a little more trouble breathing.

"None of your business. Now give me back my phone. I told you what I was doing."

"And why is reading so embarrassing that you had to chase me for your phone?"

"Do you really need to hear every single thing?"

"But hyung! I'm just so curious." Jungkook's tone made Jimin furrow his eyebrows.

"I was reading a story." Jimin's cheeks started to redden, and Jungkook smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. It's a very weird book. So how about you let it go? I wanna continue and finish it."

"What book?"

"50 shades of gray."

"Oh my god hyung I thought you were pure."

"Shut your mouth."

"But see! That wasn't so hard now was it?"

"You just like to see me embarrassed. So the real question is if you're happy."

"You caught me." Jungkook put his hands palm up on the bed, showing he'd been caught.

"Yes I have." Jimin slammed his hands on either side of Jungkook's head again. He lowered his head to Jungkook's ear. "So how about you give me my phone back?"