Where is she? (Avengers x reader chatroom)

Tony made an chatroom

Tony changed the chatroom name to: Where is Y/N

Tony invited: Steve, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Bruce, Bucky, Loki, Peter, Wanda, Pietro, Sam

Steve logged on
Natasha logged on
Clint logged on
Thor logged on
Bruce logged on
Bucky logged on
Loki logged on
Peter logged on
Wanda logged on
Pietro logged on
Sam logged on

Natasha: Tony... What is this?

Clint: Yeah why did you make this chatroom?

Tony: WHY? Do you want to know why? Y/N has been gone for months, no signs of her ANYWHERE??? We have to find her ffs!

Steve: Tony we understand you are worried, but so are we! We have been trying to find her.

Tony: You mean Bruce, Peter and I have been trying to find her! All the rest of you have just kept mourning and twiddled your thumbs! You act like she is dead!

Bruce: Tony, don't make this into an number...

Loki: Excuse me? Don't try to act like me and Thor haven't been travelling trough different dimensions, trying to look after her, if by some chance she has been kidnapped by an alien of some sort!

Thor: Loki is right! Brother Tony, I do respect you, but that is insulting.

Wanda: I admit that neither Vision or I have been doing much, but Pietro and Clint have tried to look for her from many different countries!

Pietro: That is true!

Bucky: I even risked my whole mental health, because I looked for Y/N,,,with Sam.

Sam: wtf bro

Bucky: don't call me 'bro' bro

Sam: Don't call me that then either??

Steve: Tony, as you can see, you aren't the only one who has been looking for her. As I said, we are worried, but we don't think she is dead!

Tony: I.. alright I am sorry.

Bucky: Well you really should be.

Natasha: Shut up Bucky, don't make it worse.

Peter: Well uhh guys? Should we keep looking for Y/N? But more as a team, maybe?

Natasha: I agree with Peter. We have to talk to each other about this, tell where we have already looked for her and then make a plan what to do next.

Bruce: That sounds good.

Steve: Okay so-

Y/N logged on

Y/N: Yoo what's up? What did I miss?

Thor: Y/N!!??

Wanda: What the hell?

Tony: Is it really you? You are alive??

Loki: Wait! It could be someone pretending to be her! Perhaps her kidnapper?

Y/N: Wait whaaaa?

Pietro: You are right! Let's ask something that only Y/N would know!

Y/N: Are you guys on drugs or something?

Tony: WHAT WAS YOUR NICKNAME FOR BUCKY?!?!