Chapter II

A/n: Here's chapter two!
Chapter is rated M so readers beware. But none the less hope you enjoy!
————————————————

It was now 6:50 and Shoto had taken the whole afternoon locked in his room as he told everyone about the news. Having sympathy and condolences shot his way as even Bakugou sent a "damn, that's rough." which he knew would be the closest thing to comforting words he would get from him, with everyone now informed and he could guess all the girls knew as well. He talked about the plan he had for tomorrow night as he found out his hero agency would be sending him off to Russia to do a co-op that would last up until one week before graduation. He was gonna mention it to Momo but he chose to just relish in her love one more night before telling her the news. He did say he was gonna be as selfish as he wished tonight.

And so he was brought back from his phone as he heard the elevator ding and watched as Momo stepped out looking beyond beautiful as always. She walked up to him, Shoto was frozen in time as if he was looking at her for the first time when she walked out to go on their first official date. He remembers everyone trying their best to hide either in the kitchen or living room to watch as they left, still being noticeably there but they chose to ignore them as they headed out.

"You look gorgeous." he said eyeing her as she blushed under his praise the way he gazed at her like it was the first time.

"You look handsome as always." she said as she took his hand in hers.

"Thanks," he said as he brought up their interlocked hands to his lips as he placed a kiss on hers. "No sad thoughts tonight, let's just enjoy each other's company." he say as she smiled and they leaned in for a passionate kiss before breaking away as their chest pounded at the lack of air in their chest. They gazed at each other one more time before walking out into the brisk night.

"So where are we going?" she asked as they got in a cab heading towards the city below.

"That's a surprise," he said with a sly smile as she found herself smiling. She would miss this playful side of him that he found after 6 months of dating, which shocked everyone not in his personal circle that the stoic Todoroki could joke like the rest of them, but like he said no sad thoughts just enjoy each other's company. She was so lost in thought she didn't notice when they arrived at there destination. It was and old neighborhood and looked a little beat up but she still remembers the first time Shoto brought her here for the first time. Her first thought was Mother would never approve of me setting food in this place. Second being of panic as to why Shoto would bring her to this run down section of the city and why they were headed to a dark alley, but now after so many times of them coming here she walked down the alley ways with confidence as she knew where she was.

This section was where Shoto's favorite restaurant was located. It was a family own establishment and they served all types of Asian cuisine and she loved it too. This was the place Shoto's family would always come out to eat when he was younger before things changed. The first time he brought her here was on their year anniversary and later when he introduced her to his family. Now it was a special place for special occasions and she smiled but her heart pinned knowing this fit the bill, but she smiled brightly as to have found out about this place and as she looked on the citizens of this area where all out on the balcony enjoying the spring breeze that flows through here. She came to know everyone her as they waved to them as they passed by before entering the shop, but Momo noticed the sign said closed before gong in.

"Shoto it says it's closed." she said pointing back at the sign.

He chucked making her turn to him before he spoke "well that's because I didn't want any interruptions tonight." he said looking at her as she felt her stomach flutter at she heard his husked voice ring in her ears.