Thirteen

"Run!" I screamed and leaped off the rock, using it as some type of springboard. Angel was by my side. I pulled the sword out of the sheath that Ashley had given me and turned, ready to fight the Dragon. My eyes narrowed.

"So the little coward decides to turn and fight, eh? Well you're getting the fight of your life!" The Dragon roared and spit fire at me. I dodged it and ran at it. I yelled as I jumped ten feet in the air, aiming for its lowered head.

"Nope!" The Dragon lifted its head quickly and smacked me away. I yelped as I hit the wall of the cliff with a thud. I was dazed and felt pain in my leg.

"Rev!" I heard Angel's voice. "You're gonna pay for that!" She suddenly had wings and they turned to blades.

Brings new meaning to Angel.

My head hurt so bad, I could only watch as Angel flew up and attacked the Dragon. She sliced its muzzle with her wings and suddenly it disappeared in a cloud of black mist with a roar echoing after it.

"Revlis!" Angel ran to my side and looked at me.

"Angie... my leg hurts." I said a bit quietly. She felt my left leg and stopped at one spot. I looked down and it seemed as if my skin had a knot under it. Her expression was emotional, and her eyes were very misty.

"It's broken..." she said softly. She suddenly broke down and fell on me, burying her face in my chest. "Rev I'm so sorry!" came the muffled cry over and over.

Dash, who had been standing quietly, came over and felt my leg. He was calm about this, as he closed his eyes, his hands firmly on my leg, which hurt a lot.

"D- Dash, it's alright-" I stopped as his white fur turned black and the black turned white. He opened his eyes to reveal that they were pure white, nothing to serve as the pupils or anything. I felt warmth in my leg, then coldness. He then lifted his hands and slammed them back down. I prepared for the worst pain of my life, but the next thing I knew, there was no pain at all. I opened my eyes, which I didn't realize I had closed and looked at my leg. There wasn't anything. No knot, no nothing. I looked at Dash. He had turned back to normal and was sitting quietly with his hands on his knees, his legs folded under him.

"What was...?" I started but he stopped me.

"I'm a healer. One of the very rare species of animal. There is a healer of each animal. I'm the healer of hedgehogs." He said.

"Oh." I stood up. "Thanks Dash. Let's keep moving. The faster we get the swords, the better." I led the way on down the small rock valley.

Who knows what other dangers lie ahead?

==========================================

Shut up, I know I haven't updated xD and I know this is kinda short but oh well, deal with it for now xD bai xD