2😽💯

Meanwhile In Savannah -
We pulled up to Hyatt Regency Savannah . It's a hotel in Savannah , Georgia. Bryson still hasn't told us exactly why we were here.
"Come On. We gone be staying here for a couple days or so." Bryson said.
"And why is that?" I asked curiously.
"Like I said before , TMI so stop asking."
Ceara and I looked at each other confused.

*

In The Hotel Room -
"You either gon explain or I'm going the fuck off." Ceara said furiously.
Bryson gave her a sorrow look.
"Now."
"Ok ok. The reason we're down here is because.. of momma."
Me and Ceara look at each other confused. See, when we were little my momma and daddy had to leave us with my Grandma. I was only 9 when they left us so I didn't really know what was going on at the time , and still don't know to this day.
"What do you mean for momma?"
"Sit down. Lemme explain."

*

"Ok so along time ago pops was a BIG drug dealer."
"Lemme guess , people was after him." Ceara guessed.
"Close but instead they was after us."
I gasped.
"I still dont get why momma left us though."
"Momma had cancer." Bryson said.
"She still could have seen us instead of just leaving us! I hate her! And I always will!" Ceara Exclaimed.
"It's not her fault."
"How is it not her fault?! How?!"
"She had cancer! She didn't want her kids living knowing that she had cancer."
"I'd rather live knowing that than living without her!" I sat quietly.
I was speechless. Knowing my mom had cancer is crazy.
"Did she at least beat cancer?" I said quietly.
"Yeah. That's why we down here. So yall can see her."
"I don't even wanna look at that bitch." Ceara said.
"First of all watch yo fucking language. Second that's yo momma you talm bout." Bryson said.
"CEARA THAT'S YOUR MOM. YOUR BIRTH GIVER! Stop being so stubborn. She had cancer , CANCER. Who wants to live knowing their mother has cancer?" I finally said.

"I'm sorry it's just.. i wanted to know her. I was 7 ! 7 years old when they left. I had to live my life not barely knowing my parents. Who wants to live like that? Ask that!" She exclaimed.
"You know what ? Don't meet her. Just get out my sight Ceara." Bryson said.
After that no one said nothing else.

I BEEN HAVING THESE SHORT CHAPTERS 😭IM NOT THAT GOOD YET BUT OH WELL .