Chapter 39: Freedom

Chapter Thirty Nine : Freedom

Tyler wanted me, I couldn't understand why considering he had Marcy. She was better than me.

Eli suspected a cross over, Tyler saying he'll trade Marcy for me but ambush the boys once I'm handed over and keep both me and Marcy.

The plan was to arrive at Tyler's place and put me out in the open whilst the boys hide, wait for Tyler's men to collect me and the guys shoot them using the van and car as cover.

Eli couldn't answer me when I asked about Elliot, I think he was too pissed off that the man that took him in betrayed him so easily.

"Indie?"

I looked towards Jasper to acknowledge I was listening to him.

"Next week, the trade. Keep your mouth closed and try to not get killed. I kinda like you around here."

Was Jasper being nice?! I stared wide eye at him

"Plus, starting again with a new chick, breaking her in, it wouldn't be so much fun as it is with you"

I spoke too soon, a back handed compliment.

He walked out of the front room was I was laying on the sofa still trying to heal my leg from Elliot's gun shot. I looked at the walls around me, my home. I would forever stay in these four walls for the rest of my days.

I heard the van pull up outside into the driveway, Eli and Bray had gone to get some supplies. I continued to stare at the wall as they entered in my own little world. I didn't hear them walk past. I felt something warm on my forehead, I looked up to see Eli's hand placed on my head.

"You look like shit indie, go take a shower"

I couldn't be asked to get up. Effort. I heard him sigh and pick me up from the sofa and plonks me onto my feet. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Do as you're told girl"

I slumped one foot infront of the other towards the stairs, the guys had made up a new rule as me and Are were getting defiant lately, if one of us disobeys then the other one gets beaten, not wanting each other to get hurt we obeyed every command given to us.

I was just so tired lately, my energy gone. Noah said it was everything catching up on me including the shit load of training we did at Elliot's before the bastard took me. I literally pulled myself upstairs to the bathroom. Entering the bathroom I turned on the shower waiting for the water to warm up. I stripped down and stepped into the shower.

Not even seconds into my shower.

There was a bang from downstairs, I heard Bella shouting. - We started calling Are, Bella instead. Considering all her family and friends knew her as Are.

"Piss off you dicks" I heard her scream.

I listened in.

"Oh dear looks like someone just got Indie in trouble"

Fuck.

I got out the shower and locked the door quickly.

I heard them making there way upstairs after dragging Bella down into the basement. I heard her banging against the door trying to get out.

I watched the door handle of the bathroom rattle.

"Indie, what's the rule on not locking the door sweetie?" Sarcastic politeness in Tristans voice. "Come on open the door" he started to jiggle it harder. I decided on a weapon choose. I had thirty seconds to throw on clothes. So much for a shower.