Ch.6 (The Huntress) *Futanari*

Warning: Futa is in this chappie

I hummed again with y/n over my shoulder. I smiled to myself because I couldn't get that kiss out of my head, and she kissed back! The happiness I felt is an understatement. I sighed as I got into my house then laid her on my bed, draping the bears skin over her like a blanket. I decided then and there to clean up because the smell of blood is starting to become my personal perfume. I just hope y/n would be awake after my shower so we can fix this problem.

I walked over to my shower and started stripping from my clothes and mask. As I did so, my shaft pulsed from excitement as it sprang into view and I looked down at it. Y/n made me this way, and just thinking of her under me has got me smiling with lust. I turned on the shower and felt the warm water wash the blood from my skin as I scrubbed hard. After cleansing myself, I momentarily focused my hands on my eager dick then began stroking it up and down.

Soft groans and bellows escaped from my mouth as my mind plagued with thoughts of fucking y/n. I needed her badly and she has no other choice but to love me. Jolts of pleasure then start coursing through my body as I trained my jerking to go faster and faster until my end was near. Finally, in the pure bliss I was feeling, I released thick ropes of cum onto the shower wall in front of me.