Chapter 2- What happened last night?

I woke up at what the clock said was 9:05 with a pounding headache and a sick feeling in my stomach. After I felt the acid crawling up my throat, I dragged myself to the bathroom where I hung my head over the toilet. I checked my wrist for a hair tie, but found nothing. Next thing that happened I threw up. Not just through my mouth but through my nose once or twice.

I held my hair back with one hand and gripped the slightly dirty toilet with the other. After a few handfuls of acid escaped my mouth, I heard a voice. "Lauren? Are you okay?" It was Sav. "Ugh. No. I have a pounding headache and I'm throwing up." I sigh. "Here, let me help you." He says and grips my hair in his hand. With his other hand, he rubbed and massaged my back.

"Do you take girls home all the time? Especially when they're like this?" I ask bluntly.

"No, I gotta say you're a first for me. As for the other guys, they've bought more than two hand fulls of girls. I bought you here because you looked like you needed it." He chuckles.

"Oh thanks." I playfully roll my eyes. There goes another mouthful gone into the toilet. God that shit burns. I was there for another 15 minutes with Sav then it ended- hopefully.

"Ok," he says, "you just go rest on the couch and I'll get you some water and some greasy food just a few blocks down." He smiles. "Ok. Thank you so much." I mumbled. He nods and hands me a cup of water, then leaves to go get some food. About 15 minutes later he came back with a whole ton of fries and burgers. "I'm sorry, but I don't eat meat." He smiles and responds with, "Oh ok. I respect that. Lucky for you, one of the boys will eat your burger. Here's your fries." He hands me a bagful of fries and sits next to me.

"Don't worry. I'll try to get out of your hair soon. Once I regain my composure... And the ability to think straight." I basically started to gulp down all my fries in a matter of minutes, but didn't want to seem like a wild animal, so I slowed to a reasonable speed.

"No, don't worry about it. I kinda like the new company. I mean I'm always around these guys." He blushed. Awww he's so cuteeee.

"What kinds of things do you like? Like when's your birthday and stuff?" I ask. "Well, my favourite food is steak, with beans on toast. Favourite colour would have to be blue... My birthday is December 2nd, 1960... You already know what my job is...What about you?" He grins.

"My favourite colour is also blue, favourite food would have to be breakfast like the classic pancakes and eggs... My birthday is February 24th, 1963 and I work as an interior designer full time." I smile. My cheeks were turning red again and I tried hiding it by cuddling into my blanket. Sav just smiles and rests his feet on the coffee table.

"Could you please tell me what happened last night? I don't remember much..." He nods and says, "I was at the bar with the rest of the mates and I noticed you drinking heavily on vodka so I introduced myself and noticed you were crying. You said you were crying because life hadn't treated you very well. I decided to tell the guys I'd take you here and take car of you. Once you realized who we were, you kinda freaked out..." He laughs.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry!" I smash my face into a pillow and blush so hard I felt overheated. "No, no! Don't be sorry!" He continues laughing and pats my back. I really couldn't help myself, so I told him, "I love your laugh." I hide my face into my hands and smile to myself. He removes my hands and finds me blushing and smiling.

As he held onto my hands, he says, "I have to be honest, you're utterly adorable." Now he looked like me and we were both a hot mess. My headache was going away and my stomach started to feel better. The alcohol was still prominent in my breath. Sav and I locked eyes for what it seems forever. His flawless eyes made me day dream and I felt my stomach doing flips and turns. Maybe after 10 seconds of looking at each other's face, I saw his gaze averted to my lips. He held my hands, but not like he was before. He was holding them with our fingers intertwined. We both leaned in and it was like there were fireworks in the surroundings. His hands traveled from my own to my face in a matter of seconds.

The kiss was completely amazing. His lips are so soft and comforting. He pulled away and I was speechless. I noticed that he had been smiling and blushing at me, but then his gaze goes from me to behind me. I turn around and saw the rest of the band looking at us in awe. "C'mon guys. Stop staring, shows over." He laughs. They all shrug and fix themselves up to look presentable for the day. Sav and I smile to each other and laugh. The rest of the day included little secret kisses for Sav and getting to know the boys all day. I slept on the couch later that night and dreamed of Sav. I'm just a fan, but I guess you can say, I got lucky.